**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dark Soul Act 4

So guy, the collector talks about a dark soul which will be used against the Maestro, but it's never revealed (at least in the story) as to who the dark soul really is.
Any guesses or speculations who that might be?

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lol am I tripping or didn’t it turn out to be Joe Fixit?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Pretty sure it was Thanos
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85

Lol am I tripping or didn’t it turn out to be Joe Fixit?

Don't think so @Duke_Silver , we defeated Joe Fixit, BEFORE the collector told the Maestro about the dark soul and even then he said that the summoner (i.e. we) don't know who the dark soul is, so Joe Fixit can't be it
    Midnite93 said:

Hmmm I remember the end of nameless Thanos boss there’s an ending which shows an unknown entity who was saying in the end there will be only peace... only me.... it could be him... as for who that entity is he could be Eternity

The one whose head looked like the branches of a tree? @Midnite93
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    AshPika said:

Midnite93 said:

Hmmm I remember the end of nameless Thanos boss there’s an ending which shows an unknown entity who was saying in the end there will be only peace... only me.... it could be him... as for who that entity is he could be Eternity

I AM GROOT
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yeah it was Thanos

AshPika said:

Midnite93 said:

I AM GROOT
    Groot AM I
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    void
    Midnite93 said:

How can Thanos be a dark soul? He’s a purple looking alien but he was i guess he showed up after Maestro was beaten😂 Yeah to clarify that fellow’s head which looked like tree branches I watched Richtheman’s video and did a search that guy is entropy the dark soul myth kinda suits that character @AshPika

Makes sense, thanks for doing a search @Midnite93 mate, really appreciate it ❤️