**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 completion complaints

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
So guys I see a lot of youtubers and people on the forums complaining about 6.2 completion but its quite easy really. The Mr sinister is easy, I have no poison immune champs, so I just took in my crossbones as he doesn't crit and went in and got as much health down as I could with him. It only cost me 20 revives. That's a mere 800 units. Then, feeling like a boss, I went into 6.2.3 and 6.2.4 and saw some fat champion pi's, but hey kabam probably thought people just like big numbers. I mean seeing champs like Magik and Dormammu with 300,000 health just made me feel like Christmas had come early. I don't really have any ability accuracy reduction 5 stars so I just went in and stunned her and prayed for no limbo. It worked a treat! I only needed to spend 200 units. I then cruised along to 6.2.6 and encountered the final champion boss! I have no good nullify 5 or 6 stars so I just went in did some damage with some of my champs, then backed out before the regen procked. It was an ingenious tactic really. If 4 stars were allowed then I would have had many champions that could have dealt with this fight, but then I would not have gained that sense of satisfaction from spending hundreds of units. Then, once I got him down to the last 10% I dexteritied his special attacks 5 times, then hit him with a special 3 that did a whopping 0 damage. This was a fantastic surprise twist and then I found out that no matter how many times I dexteritied him I still couldn't do any damage to him! This new level of interactivity meant that I had to exit out and start again! So I had another attempt and this time and destroyed the first 90% of his health only needing to revive up like half the amount of times! Then I went on to the next 10% and was absolutely TREATED by kabam. It only required me to go in and dodge his attacks 6 times and then I could do damage to him. It was a great feeling. I got the dude down and having got the completion rewards felt like this was definitely worthwile, as who doesn't want to spend loads of units on **** rewards??? I hope 6.3 is even more fun and interactive. I don't believe there were enough domino's or korgs or magiks or dormammus. Please do better next time kabam and chuck more of these guys in. I love spending money on reviving up my champs that die for no reason at all.

Comments