**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are all my champs glowing in aq?

Just joined in to aq, and all my champs are glowing, are they adjusting pl of champs today or something, or is it just a visual bug? Also a few there I've talked tos champs are glowing as well. Ps I haven't used any boosts, adjusted my masteries or anything like that. s44o11reta1u.png

Comments

• That is weird. I'll ask the team about this right away!
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Just to help out a little bit, my champs were glowing green in regular questing as well. I thought it may have just been the background, but I'm pretty sure they had the green border.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    x5gczwem4whk.png
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    The Green Glow mystery - Green Goblin's fault?
  • Sounds like this is on the same line as what's puzzling me. My symbiot spidey rank4 max just passed my gr rank4 max in rating w/o me doing anything?!? Changed my profile too!!
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Either you leveled them up or used a boost or something on them.
    A lvl 58 should know all this by now :-)
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    frank strange back at it again
    So no boosts for arena or item use event?
  • AdriDeeAdriDee Posts: 1
    My Four Star Electra and Four Star Rogue are also glowing green. I haven't used a boost on either of them and last time I ranked them up was well over a week ago. :/
  • +
  • So no boosts for arena or item use event?
    nope, nothing at all, I know that when you enhance them in any way wether it be sig stones lv up rank up gives the green glow, that's why I was so confused when I saw it and just assumed that they were updating pl today or something like that.

• my rogue decided to surpass my ghost rider and voodoo in PI and is now my avatar. All 5/50 and i didnt do anything and nothing happened. did some champs get a slight boosts in stats or overall PI? this increase also happened to my defenders in AW
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    they are glowing because they just had a face wash.
    I apologize for my saltiness, apparently 4 out of my 6 champs in war and aq are now also glowing.
  • I apologize for my saltiness, apparently 4 out of my 6 champs in war and aq are now also glowing.
    no worries, bro, you're good. No need to apologize

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I apologize for my saltiness, apparently 4 out of my 6 champs in war and aq are now also glowing.

You must have used a boost. You should know this by now
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125

Kestrelle wrote: »

You must have used a boost. You should know this by now

It's not from using a boost. It's a game glitch. Random boosts are being applied to champs when none have actually been used by the player.
  • daniduccidaniducci Posts: 3
    edited August 2017
    Hero ratings are in flux across the board. I haven't used a boost, leveled up, or ranked up since Thursday (save week). Yesterday I used signature stones on Iron Patriot. He started with a rating of 4198. After applying 3 stones his rating DECREASED to 4136. Then this morning, having done nothing else to him, his rating was up to 4204. Now, its 4388 (again, having done nothing to him). My green borders in AQ, AW, and regular quests keep changing randomly as well.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The PI for seven of my champs have changed over the weekend:
    4* R4 Thor
    4* R4 Magik
    4* R4 Crossbones
    4* R4 Capt WW2
    5* R2 Storm
    3* R4 Angela
    3* R4 Nebula

None of them have been boosted/leveled in any way. I keep a spreadsheet of all of my champs (rank, level, sig ability, PI), just to keep track of things.

What's even weirder is that none of their matching counterparts (i.e. 3* XB or 4* Storm) have been changed.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    It's a random boost... I noticed a 1.3 arena boost when playing the arena when it was glowing green. When it pops up in AQ, I'm assuming it also gives you a random boost, such as a 10% attack or something of that sort.