**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help for Uncollected

Bc10551Bc10551 Posts: 52
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Hey everyone! I know you all are smart and skilled in this game unlike me. I'm stuck on 5.2.4, just can't seem to get past it due to block damage.

Any team suggestions and techniques to help? (I can 100% master eq but that's probably the extent of my skill right now) Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Right now I use Iceman r4 5* unduped, sparky max 4*, blade max 4*, capiw r5 sig 34 4*, corvus r5 4* unduped
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Blade with any GR. Spark iceman SS. Should work fine.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Like what the two before me said, blade ghost rider starky iceman and any top champ of yours. Iceman and ghost rider have armor or block bonus that work well in the team.
  • Options
    HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    I struggled a bit with this one (did it a couple of days ago), make sure you are following the "easiest" path, I had to practice against YJ a couple of times and I also boosted just to get through it, also used a couple of the 10% revives as they are pretty easy to farm at the moment. Trying to get uncollected before July 4th.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    All the best, guys!
  • Options
    Thanks so much guys! I got gr recently and decided to r5 scarlet witch. I will works towards gr r5 but is he good enough unawakened?