**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake and BW synergy is broken

DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
Per the in game synergy description, BW and Quake “gain 15% ability accuracy, duration and potency”

After testing, I quickly realized Quake is not gaining 15% ability potency from the synergy. I tested 3 examples:

1) Quake signature ability Ricochet Pulse - Quake blocks an additional 35% and redirects it back as pulse of physical damage. The potency of this ability is unchanged with the synergy (blocked hits was redirecting same damage with and without synergy)

2) Heavy attack charging - Quake deals 306.19 physical damage per second. The potency of this ability is also unchanged with the synergy (damage per second while charging heavy was the same with and without the synergy)

3) Aftershock - for every point in the scale, aftershock deals 863.61 physical damage - this ability potency is also unchanged with the synergy (at 10 aftershock scale charges, the damage was the same with and without the synergy)

I also tested the synergy using BW. The potency of her cruelty buff is increased with the synergy (crit hits while the crit damage buff was active was making more damage with the synergy). This narrows the issue down to Quake NOT gaining the increased potency effect from the synergy, but BW is.

Please look into this ASAP, as a lot of Quake players are bringing BW synergy with the impression that the potency of her abilities is enhanced by 15% like the synergy describes.

I have videos of all testing done, I can send them if needed, but it’s really easy to replicate/test.

Comments