**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hype is Real

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
I hope kabam dont mind and hope i dont get banned lol but here is a sneak peek at next month Mysterio and Stealth Suit Spiderman.

https://youtu.be/XL4xhIZSrZ4

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Spidey still looks like he’s wearing a sock on his head.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Here's a link to the official source for the video. Enjoy! ;)

Had a feeling you save the day haha
    edited June 2019
    Green scene i am assuming he activates his night vision so does that mean the fighting stage goes dark lol

Bc if it does then it bad ass
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

Cmon with the Spidermen already

No, not till we get spider chair and spider pig.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Feeling very excited for Mysterio!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    This looks pretty cool. Hoping for Stealthy (good nickname? Probably not) to be a mix of Sparky and NT (what with all the gadget talk). Hoping he's got some sort of evade counter.
    Mysterio looks awesome as well.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

I mean the more spidermen the more Champs venom gets to crush
    Zuro said:

Looking back at venom when he was released i dont think he imagine himself being a spidey killer altho in the comics he tries so many times lol....The game team has did him right and to this day i have yet to get a 5* lol
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Way too many Spider-Man characters in this game.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Since it’s “Stealth Spider-Man” I’m betting they will find away around Venom being able to destroy him.

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Probably skill since we have cosmic tech 2x science SM already in the game.... god forbid spend some time reviewing previous champs to fix. Not to mention 6* pool
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    No rest until spiderman 2099. Not only is it a totally different spiderman, the suit looks amazing too lol.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited June 2019
    I do not mind more Spider-Men as long as they will be good champions. There is a vast "Spider-Verse" out there so I would still love to see Spider-Man 2099, Iron Spider, Captain Universe Spider-Man and Spider-Ham. Would love to see Spider-Ham having a complete different artstyle. More Cartoony, maybe Cell-Shaded but I don't think that will be possible (technically).
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Yeah I’m really excited for Mysterio. I’m excited for Stealth Spidey too honestly, I don’t think we have too many Spider-People yet, especially since most of them have some sort of unique ability
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    This was before Into The Spider-Verse