**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-23 and Wolverine

swap Wolverine and X-23 regeneration and bleed abilities. In this game they're inverted, maybe you thought that blade in X-23's foot was going to make a difference, well, actually they don't. In the marvel universe, X-23 regenerates faster and better than Wolverine while Wolverine is stronger and more ag. It makes no sense her HP being so low and her regneration being so crappy. It makes no sense Wolverine being so strong and having 3 claws per hand, but causing less damage than X-23.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Wolvy in his prime was a true animal his regen was terrifying well at least from what iv seen. Plus you probably want this change because you might only have one duped and not the other...
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    meh i'd only agree cuz i hav x23 duped not wolvy nd i need a strong regen champ lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This isn't a bug.
    This is how they were introduced in the game. There is nothing wrong in them apart from the buggy sig ability of Wolverine
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    3 blades are actually worse than 2 blades..why because the pressure is force appiled over a certain area and if the clawd are 2 area is lesser and hence pressure increases and is more deadlier than wolverines assuming they both have the same strength ..
    3 blades are actually worse than 2 blades..why because the pressure is force appiled over a certain area and if the clawd are 2 area is lesser and hence pressure increases and is more deadlier than wolverines assuming they both have the same strength ..

The extended surface area of 3 blades make up for pressure of force, also the adamantium means they can easily cut through just about anything so pressure is again pretty irrelevant. Finally wolverine's entire skeleton is adamantium while x-23 only has adamantium claws so if enough pressure is put to her claws the connecting bone could break and her claws would break off so all in all OG wolverine is deadlier
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Wolvy in his prime was a true animal his regen was terrifying well at least from what iv seen. Plus you probably want this change because you might only have one duped and not the other...

I have both
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106

But the damage from the claws are not pressure-based, they're cut-based.

2 blades causes 2 cut, while 3 blades cause 3 cuts
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You need to understand that this is a game and reality can be changed anytime, since this is a different universe.
    Personally I think its good the way it is. More defensive abilities for wolverine and more damage for X-23
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You need to understand that this is a game and reality can be changed anytime, since this is a different universe.
    Personally I think its good the way it is. More defensive abilities for wolverine and more damage for X-23

EXACTLY. this is just the GAME version of x-men, not the REAL LIFE x-men.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    lol not at all. was gonna stay away from the CAPS, because i was afraid it might imply sarcasm ;-)
    probably should have.