**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Colossus Buff

When is colossus gonna get buffed? Kabam said it will take them 2 months, and i think that 2nd month is next week.

Comments

• They said it will take two months but not when they will start. They said it will be rather later this year. Closer to Fall.
  • RENGIEGUINTOISENOUGHRENGIEGUINTOISENOUGH Posts: 24
    edited June 2019
    Damn... I just pulled 4 star colossus earlier, I guess i'll wait.
  • They said it will take two months but not when they will start. They said it will be rather later this year. Closer to Fall.

Thanks for the clarification bro.
  • Hey there, as some have already mentioned, we are currently aiming to have it ready in the Fall after we've had time to take it through the full rework process, which will include a beta and time to make adjustments based on results of that beta.
  • Colossus above and beyond god tier. That would be nice...

I hope they focus on his offense, or he might become a good war defender, only time will tell...
  • Ibrah10Ibrah10 Posts: 8

Colossus above and beyond god tier. That would be nice...

I hope they focus on his offense, or he might become a good war defender, only time will tell...

With synergies, his defence is his offence. +20% attack per armour, just needs to be able to stack them a lot more and have them last more than 6 seconds lol

• Ibrah10 said:

Colossus above and beyond god tier. That would be nice...

With synergies, his defence is his offence. +20% attack per armour, just needs to be able to stack them a lot more and have them last more than 6 seconds lol

But without synergy he is useless again, so let's wait for the buff I guess, haha
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    I'm just hoping they at least give him indestructible once in a while.