**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

14.1 Bug issues found

Evade bugged:
• When attempting to evade back after a 5 hit combo, the movement does not seem to register, especially from left side. Has been consistent with all characters I have used thus far.
○ Similar to here, and looks like its being looked at: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13848/do-not-update-to-14-1-0-more-info-needed#latest
• Devices tested on:
○ Iphone 6+
○ Iphone 7+
○ Galaxy S8+

Parry:
• This does not seem to be performing as frequently as prior to 14.1.
○ I don't claim to be a perfect player, but do feel that I have had enough experience to know more often than not as to when a parry will be successful. I am parry based player.
• Devices tested on:
○ Iphone 6+
○ Iphone 7+
○ Galaxy S8+

Blocking:
• This seems to sometimes not register. I have had a lot of fights where I am used to blocking simply fail, only to be pummeled by my opponent.
• Areas noticed: AQ, AW, Arena, EQ

Medium forward attacks:
• Encountered an issue on all characters I have used, where sometimes the last medium attack doesn't register in an MLLM combo. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to opponent or characters thus far. AQ, Spidey event, and war thus far.
• Devices tested on:
○ Iphone 6+
○ Iphone 7+
○ Galaxy S8+

Note pertaining to evade, parry, block, and medium attacks:
• I use my left side for all three of these, and haven't noticed happening as much as the right side, but from my understanding and experience, this should be equal no matter the side.

Iceman:
• Coldsnap isn't preventing spidermen from evading in the webslinger challenge.
○ I haven't tested this in other areas, and frankly, don't feel like I need to. This one is straight forward. If it says "evade" while under coldsnap, that’s an issue.
• Devices tested on:
○ Galaxy S8+

ArchAngel:
• His ability accuracy seems to be still being reduced by BW and Magento. I have gone multiple bouts with both, and they not only seem to rarely get parried, but also the bleeds on magneto are incredibly difficult to stack compared to other characters, even with additional crit (4*'s Cyclops NXS, Magneto OG, Wolverine). 5* AA
• Devices tested on: Galaxy S8+

I would greatly appreciate any information regarding these, whether that its been identified, being fixed, or if its a known issue.

Thank you greatly for your time.

Comments

• Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Good post!
  • Options
    JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    I too am having the block/parry bug, most notably when fighting with Nightcrawler and after a successful 5 hit combo. When I press block (either for a regular or parry block) the animation is delayed. If, during that delay, the AI attacks then I am pummeled. Devices: iPad Air 2 and iPhone 7+
  • Options
    hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I was going to post almost exactly the above but found this so will simply say that I am experiencing all of the above exactly as described.
  • Options
    SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    these evade and block bugs are eating my gameplay alive.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Same happening to me as the OP stated
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Iceman evade issue is Not limited to just Spideys. I had problem in AW vs NC. While NC was under initial coldsnap he evaded sp1.
    This was an awakened Iceman vs NC (wasnt immune node) and it said 'evade' and NC did evade sp1.
  • Options
    SeiricSeiric Posts: 16
    Forgot to add one:

Quake: Her heavy does not always activate when holding down heavy. this has happened consistently for more than three updates at this point, and has made her incredibly unreliable as a champion. Usually it starts from evading back.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Actually iceman's coldsnap is working fine
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Yeah am getting issues after a 5 hit combo, the champs freezes for a second before I can evade or block, that's if I don't get smacked in the meantime
  • Options
    hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Another one: Even if I completely evade Yellow Jacket's SP1 (3 evades pop up on screen) I still get stung. My champ doesn't get knocked down, he does this little dance / convulse / jig in place and a single sting is applied. I never saw this before 14.1 and I'm pretty good at evading that particular special.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    edited August 2017
    Seiric wrote: »
    Forgot to add one:

Quake: Her heavy does not always activate when holding down heavy. this has happened consistently for more than three updates at this point, and has made her incredibly unreliable as a champion. Usually it starts from evading back.

I am facing another issue, when in block brake position, after she evade an anemy attack, when I slide left and touch screen to get block brake position again she just apply a light punch after stay on bb position.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Forgot to add one:

That's been around before the update an threads created but no answer from kabam
  • Options
    SeiricSeiric Posts: 16
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Forgot to add one:

That's been around before the update an threads created but no answer from kabam

I did see previos threads, but felt it applicable to add here as well. Hopefully they respond on it.
  • Options
    BlackboaBlackboa Posts: 11
    Just uploaded a video about Quake. And unfortunately it happened only for 1 time in this fight

It started at 00:07 for only like 1 or 2 second

https://youtu.be/N00-P0j7iN8

If anyone could record their Quake fight then it will be better, so we have more prove
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    ralmada wrote: »
    she just apply a light punch after stay on bb position.

Not after, but before*
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Re: Quake
    This came up when Quake was released. The bulk of this post is a report from a player and a reply from the dev. The very last sentence may explain the issue best. "(If its the latter, there is a delay between her heavy start animation and the heavy charge animation, that is meant to make it not spammable and just a weapon if you are far away."

."There's also a delay between heavy attacks.if you charge a heavy then passive evade, Even if you evade back with dextarity after (a second evade) you cant start charging a heavy again after the TWO evades. it just pauses her, it's very very glitchy/choppy please advise ?"

1a.
    "What do you mean it pauses her? The animation will pause and you can't do anything or the concussion won't trigger right away?

I think the best thing to do with her is to charge heavy attacks when opponents are far away, and if they get close, you evade or parry and not start another heavy attack right away because there is a delay in between the "heavy start" and "charge" animation."

"Yes she becomes immobile after she is interrupted and evades, followed by another dextarity type evade.

If I charge heavy, and the opponent rushes I do a passive evade, I want to follow with a second evade via dextarity as the opponent goes to their second hit in the combo and then I want to follow that second evade with a heavy (begin charging or parry - but I can't perform the final action (final heavy /parry) because her entire animation stops.

And also to note on your response, I think another issue maybe being cause by her permanent charge heavy ability. she cannot stop charging her heavy attack and go into a passive evade. She either launches the heavy attack and lands it/misses which results in taking a hit, or she's interrupted which causes the passive evade and subsequent delay.
    Regarding the passive evade... If you don't stop charging and the opponent attacks you, you will do the evade. If you try to finish the Heavy Attack, you won't do the evade. That is up to you if you want to gamble and go for a Heavy Attack hit."

2a.
    "The animation stopping seems weird. You can't do anything after the animation stops? Have to quit the game? Or you just get hit because she doesnt Evade? (If its the latter, there is a delay between her heavy start animation and the heavy charge animation, that is meant to make it not spammable and just a weapon if you are far away."
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I've got an interesting bug I noticed today. I was fighting Red Hulk in the arena with white Magneto; and Rulk was absorbing basic hits and building heat charges with every hit. He's only supposed to do this whilst blocking. On the plus side, it made overheating him pretty easy...
  • Options
    BlackboaBlackboa Posts: 11
    Oh, and in that video I started heavy charge at the beginning 00:07 then I started another heavy charge at the end 00:08 after I realized she just stood there doing nothing
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    I am having most of the issues described. I will add also that I've had:

- Cables heavy attack go through the enemy while he stood there (no blocking) and did not register
    - I've had enemy hitting between the 4th and 5th hit of my attack sequence, interrupting the attack

The block/evade issue is the biggest problem I face now.
  • Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Is block/evade ever going to be fixed? Probably not. Just reset the version to something pre 12.0 and you can keep the nerfs on Scarlet Witch, Thor, Dr Strange, Black Widow, and Star Lord. At least pre 12.0 this wasn't as much of an issue.
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I would add the following the devices with the same issue:

Iphone 7 (Latest update)
    Ipad Air 2 (Lastest update)
    Sony Z4 (Android N)
    Samsung S5 (Android M)
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Ye me too. Its pretty miserable playing at the moment. Just gonna log in for a while.
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    This is terrible. Same issues here with iPhone 6s Plus
  • Options
    SchabeSchabe Posts: 3
    I'm facing the same post-combo pause, especially when playing with Wolverine, but also had it happen with BW. This has already cost me in AQ, where the AI fires a special that connects before the evade kicks in due to that brief pause. Extremely frustrating on Maps 5 and 6.
  • Options
    Parry is failing more than before, more than the normal, since few days ago. AQ and AW are being totally complicated this way.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/O1rSP-bJG28
    Here is some good quake action