**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best synergies at June 2019

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
After the entrance of new players and characters, whats your opinion about the best synergy nowadays? Do you believe holy trinity (blade - sparky-ghost rider) is still on top? If you want you can post you favorite synergy for:
1. questing
2. AQ
3. AW

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m not sure what you’d call the trinity but I think DH, NT, and Hawkeye are a pretty good trinity. Decent power control, DoT (diss track), fury buffs on NT (buffed up), immunities, and heal block.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

I’m not sure what you’d call the trinity but I think DH, NT, and Hawkeye are a pretty good trinity. Decent power control, DoT (diss track), fury buffs on NT (buffed up), immunities, and heal block.

I really like that trinity also, but if you had nick fury or aegon will you still focusing on upgrading night trasher?
  • Options
    gp87 said:

V1PER1987 said:

I really like that trinity also, but if you had nick fury or aegon will you still focusing on upgrading night trasher?
    I do not have Nick Fury but I do have a 6* R2 Ronin, R5 Ægon, and R4 NIght Thrasher.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 said:

gp87 said:

V1PER1987 said:

I do not have Nick Fury but I do have a 6* R2 Ronin, R5 Ægon, and R4 NIght Thrasher.
    And do you believe NT is at the same level of the others? Whats your opinion about him?
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s not a trinity but darkhawk night trasher blade ghost rider and sparky
    Just so many bonuses especially to ghost rider
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

V1PER1987 said:

gp87 said:

V1PER1987 said:

And do you believe NT is at the same level of the others? Whats your opinion about him?
    Night trasher is insane very underrated champ
  • Options
    A lot of love for NT out there.. nice guys.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I know its not considered a big trinity but it wrecked act 5 for me.
    Killmonger, Void, Winter Soldier
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    gp87 said:

V1PER1987 said:

gp87 said:

V1PER1987 said:

This game is all preference. Is he a game changing champ? No probably not. Is he fun to play and makes the game more enjoyable? Absolutely.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ghost wasp and hood are my personal favorite.

There's nothing I can't do with them (questing, alliance quest, war, lol, act 6)
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Unholy Trinity for AW
    Fire Trinity for questing
    Holy Trinity or Infinity Trinity for AQ
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Ghost wasp hood
    Domino Redhulk Massacre
    Blade Gr Stark Spidey
    KM Void WS
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Honestly, i believe Cap IW deserves a shoutout. maybe not the synergies, but what happens when hes on a team with different classes. his sig ability is essentially synergies with ANYONE
  • Options
    Primmer79 said:

Honestly, i believe Cap IW deserves a shoutout. maybe not the synergies, but what happens when hes on a team with different classes. his sig ability is essentially synergies with ANYONE

He makes nice synergy with night thrasher also
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Flaming trinity destroyed variant microrealm for me and most questing
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    These are the teams I am playing with lately:

Wasp with Fury, Ant-man, Ghost, and anyone who adds attack. Wasp becomes a evade/shock/crit beast. And of course Ghost benefits a ton. But my 6-star Wasp > my 4-star max Ghost.

Guillotine with MS, Gamora, Night Thrasher and Venom. Turns G into a bleed/regen monster.

And NT with DH, Ghost Rider, Guillotine, and Moon Knight. NT is amazing with this team.