**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reduce uncolleted difficulty pls kabam next month

I think invisible woman is manageable but the path to her is bs. You can loss combo at the same time your opponent gains 20% per combo. Pls don't put bs node at least put normal more manageable node which can be done with 4 star 5 50.uncolleter is 4 star and 5 star rank 4 most. So pls reduce uncolleted difficulty and introduce cavalier difficulty.

Comments

• Options
    12345ggggg34512345ggggg345 Posts: 33
    Can't lose combo*
  • Options
    I hope next month uncollected will be easier. And I saved 1k units will wait for 4th July if no 6 star shards then will use all the units to do next month 100%
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    4* rank 5s will be able to do the easy path but unless you are really good it has always been hard to complete without a couple 5*s or above.
  • Options
    Shrimkins said:

This was the easiest month we have had in a long time. If you can't hold a combo against fairly benign enemies then you may not be ready for uncollected difficulty.

It is not I can't hold combo it is that when used the block damage is when your combo meter is high. It is hard to evade a spiderand mordo on that path.
  • Options
    Of course with revive it is possible
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

what is the point of uncollected if it is easy

Maintain the pi remove nodes and only keep one path with nodes like old days. Introduce cavalier
  • Options
    Ya will try 100% next month saved 1k units just for that 2k 6 star shards away from first 6 star and I have completed rol act 5 first run.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why make it easier. It’s already pretty easy. If you’ve become uncollected then there is a reason. If you can’t complete it then do as much as you can.
  • Options
    Midnite93 said:

@12345ggggg345 try not using too many resources on EQS. Units are best used in permanent content.

Is it OK average I spent 1k each month for 100% eq
  • Options

Midnite93 said:

@12345ggggg345 try not using too many resources on EQS. Units are best used in permanent content.

I don't have god tier champs as 5 star
  • Options

Midnite93 said:

you need to learn to intercept more.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Shrimkins said:

This was the easiest month we have had in a long time. If you can't hold a combo against fairly benign enemies then you may not be ready for uncollected difficulty.

I just became uncollected near end of previous month, so this month was my first "full run" at uncollected.

So far, I've 100% chapter 1 .. and working on Abomination ..
    but I have finished 1 run on Namor ... (and all others of course) ..

Invisible women definitely was the hardest for me .. however, once I turned off Resonate mastery my 4* daredevil one shot her with ease .. :)

I didn't have any issues with Namor ...

That all said, I think this month's difficulty was perfect .. I'm probably not going to be able to handle Sue nor Namor for 100% ... but I am doing what I can on Abomination and YJ ... :)

Sure, it's hard .. but this month, I think they got it tuned properly ... now, if you want to talk about those previous months .. (I recall seeing all the chatter on that .. and I recall how hard MASTER was .. I'm talking about you Darkhawk, and Thing ... ) LOL

(i never did complete Darkhawk on Master back then .. just tossed in the towel and said "Nope").
    :)

So I definitely think it's a matter of both perception and your current skill level ..

If you find content too hard ... DON'T DO IT. It's simple ...

In the past, I was suggesting a diffficulty between Master and Uncollected .. however, recently, since they seemed to have "tuned" them both better in last couple months .. I don't think that applies now ..

If anything, I suspect those Cavalier players, wouldn't mind another difficulty BEYOND uncollected to really challenge their pocket books! ;) lol
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    I actually agree with op. The combination of dismay is counter tactics is pretty annoying. Also even more annoying is the node where you get reflected damage when contact with enemy. Using only imiw 1st medium to kill every enemy is boring and not fun at all. Also net not everyone has suitable champ for that node
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @dot_ditto that’s great man! Just do as much as you can and you’ll grow your roster. That’s all that matters. At one point in our mcoc lives none of us would have been able to complete UC and we grew into it.
  • Options
    Freak2 said:

I have said this before and some people called me crazy

People with 5 65 won't understand the difficulty bro it is a walk through for them
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

Midnite93 said:

You don't need "god tier" 5* champs for uncollected. I've done many uncollected difficulties with just 4*s.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    It’s getting harder for people without the right champs no doubt, all these new champs being brought out monthly and the wide range of options and synergies available to people mean they are looking for ways to provide a challenge. I’ll be honest I can’t even remember a path though this month. Domino ran through the whole thing and I’ll be honest I barely looked at the nodes.
    The right champs made this month a complete breeze but I am sympathetic because I’ve been in the same situation over the last year.
    Until you develop a diverse roster you really just have to take it as some months will be yours and others you have to decide whether to push through it or back out, think it’s important to not take for granted the fact that just because you 100% last month does not mean you’ll be able to do it next
  • Options

Freak2 said:

People with 5 65 won't understand the difficulty bro it is a walk through for them
    I made uncollected with no rank 3 or above 5*s, then the next month I struggled to complete the act, even base exploration. The next month I did a little better and a little better, until it because pretty easy, it took about 3 months me to get the skills to complete it with some revives, no I rarely use any. I now have 2 r5 5*s. this started only 8 months ago. the difficulty is fine, you are not meant to 100% it right out the gate.
  • Options
    Ya I will play more uc quest. This just my 2 nd uncollected quest
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Freak2 said:

I made uncollected with no rank 3 or above 5*s, then the next month I struggled to complete the act, even base exploration. The next month I did a little better and a little better, until it because pretty easy, it took about 3 months me to get the skills to complete it with some revives, no I rarely use any. I now have 2 r5 5*s. this started only 8 months ago. the difficulty is fine, you are not meant to 100% it right out the gate.
    I understand bro will rank more champ soon.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Freak2 said:

I understand bro will rank more champ soon.
    It is not a matter of ranking up more, you need to learn to play better. I dont like the get gud type comments but that is what this is. If you are uncollected you should be able to intercept. The encounter you are talking about is an intercept or heal a lot fight, but you are complaining about it. It is way easier than The collector, I beat it with the equivalent of a rank 5 4* champion (rank 3 5*)
  • Options
    Dex I mean
  • Options

Dex I mean

That makes no sense. The champ you are talking about you should have no issues if you intercept, only if you dex and parry, which you dont do unless you have a very high health champ or very good burst. Beating uncollected 100% is knowing what champs to use and how to use them, not just facerolling.