**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can an alliance cheat in war?

We are currently up against an alliance with VERY low numbers. Most of this alliance has 50K or less PI per player with the exception of one really high leader 350K. My alliance ranges from about 85K to 250K. Since war started, all of our attacks have been bugged. We can't block, we can't evade and these low level champs are causing defensive kills which normally wouldn't happen. On the other side of the board, their low (unduped) champions (not even appropriate for attack) are slicing through our 4/40 4*s like butter, with little to no life loss.

Is it possible to be that good with that low of numbers? Is it some sort of cheat program? Or just a random glitch?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Lol, cheaters got banned, end of story.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    report them
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    modders cant make u not block or evade lol rank 3 4 stars can kill 4/40 in wars
  • Options
    YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    That's what I was asking. It's just really weird that these guys are this goood. And it's not 3*. They are using 4*. And we lose plenty of wars, but the opposing teams still show damage on their champs. This team...nothing. And they go in different directions too...ignoring linked nodes. They just go right through them
  • Options
    oooh look the cheaters are flagging all our posts! lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    There have been issues lately with controls. War is glitchy. That's not an indication of cheating. To answer your question, it's possible, but it's best not to assume they're cheating unless there is evidence otherwise. If a 3* takes down a 14k Boss with no life gone, it may be suspicious. It may also be a visual effect of not seeing the results. If you're concerned, send a Report and let them sort it out.
  • Options
    I don't want to report. They might just be that good - and the glitch we are experience could very well be coincidental. We just all realize that it feels very weird - unlike any war we've done before. That's why I wanted to ask, just to see if anyone out there experienced anything similar
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Yes war is glitchy, but no cheaters remain trust me, the other cheaters should be new, not having 50k accounts
  • Options
    Thanks! I will share that info with my alliance. I have no problems being defeated by a really good team. I just wanted to make sure there was no way they could actually glitch our side. So it must just be the controls thing. Thanks guys :-)
  • Options
    Ylyus wrote: »
    I don't want to report. They might just be that good - and the glitch we are experience could very well be coincidental. We just all realize that it feels very weird - unlike any war we've done before. That's why I wanted to ask, just to see if anyone out there experienced anything similar

it's not like they will ban without reason. better to send a report and bring it to the GM team's attention. if they are playing legit, they won't be banned.
  • Options
    Hi! Sometimes what looks to be foul play is actually skilled Champions and Summoners at work. With that being said, if you do suspect something is amiss, please make sure to report it to our support team. If the account(s)/Alliance in question have been found to be cheating, all necessary actions will be taken.

Please bear in mind though that for privacy and security reasons, the outcome of any investigation cannot be discussed. I hope this helps!
  • Options
    Very much so! Thanks
  • Options
    Appreciate everyone's input too :-)
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Hi! Sometimes what looks to be foul play is actually skilled Champions and Summoners at work. With that being said, if you do suspect something is amiss, please make sure to report it to our support team. If the account(s)/Alliance in question have been found to be cheating, all necessary actions will be taken.

Please bear in mind though that for privacy and security reasons, the outcome of any investigation cannot be discussed. I hope this helps!
    yea skilled champs able to beat AW boss R4 magik with MD at 5 in a single go with only a voodoo or how about taking dormammu down in AW boss WITH the node on?????
    Yea very skilled players......smh