**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She Hulk bug vs Champion Boss + Tunnel Vision Bug Map 7 = Too many items lost and money spent.

Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
Hi, I'm not sure if others are facing the issues with She Hulk vs the Champion boss in 6.2.6 with the stun and the Tunnel Vision node in AQ map 7, but having done both these today and encountering both bugs simultaneously without any prior knowledge has and is costing me way too many items and units for no fault of mine, which on a normal AQ day would've been done with a couple of health potions max. My main question to you @Kabam Miike is if I didn't search on youtube or visit the forums how was I supposed to ever know about these and will I/we ever get any information regarding these issues and the items spent on them back?

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    What’s about she hulk bug?
  • Options
    Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    She hulk's heavy gets rid of unstoppable 100%, but during champion boss's 40-70% phase if you touch when hes unstoppable you get stunned. Thats the reason people were using she hulk and so did I, but to my surprise when I launched a heavy after the first part of it I got stunned even though his unstoppable had been removed. And this was working fine until yesterday, somehow today that mechanic is not working.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    She needs to hit the opponent to get rid of the unstoppable.
    When you hit The Champion, you get stun.

What should happen here, is both. She-hulk removes the unstoppable, but gets stun because she landed a hit on him
  • Options
    Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    You can keep slow on the entire fight with she hulk against the champion so he never gets unstoppable this shouldn’t be a problem
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Tnx for info guys
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    No refunds