**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling 5* champs

CozCoz Posts: 43
Will there ever be an option to sell 5* champs like we can 4* and below? It stinks being so close to a 6* crystal and have to either wait for the next monthly event, get lucky enough to dupe a 5* or grind the top 20% in feature arena. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Not any time soon? I understand why they stopped it years ago when the 5* shards were as difficult to get as the 6* are now, but come on man. I’ve got almost 100 5* champs. It time to let me part ways with some 😂
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Even if you had 1000 five stars, still wouldnt be worth selling one. Also it'll make six stars too easy to get.

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kabam done said they have no intentions on allowing 5*s to be sold
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    You should be able to sell anything in the game. It’s your account, your time, your money. To not be able to sell it is just dumb.

I remember after patch 12.0 when a bunch of people left the game they tried to sell all their champs and stuff and couldn’t sell their five stars. Lame.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    OmegaMan said:

You should be able to sell anything in the game. It’s your account, your time, your money. To not be able to sell it is just dumb.

I remember after patch 12.0 when a bunch of people left the game they tried to sell all their champs and stuff and couldn’t sell their five stars. Lame.

Just imagine getting your account hacked or something and if that person gets hold of all selling all your champs... that’s total loss...

Not saying that’s the exact reason ., but selling 5*/6* is too risky IMO
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    OmegaMan said:

It is not your account it belongs to Kabam actually as stated in the tos
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    just shut the hell up and keep playin this damn game .here we dont even sell a 1 star champ and u......... just forget it and go to sleep i know u r tired
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I'm with you on that, man. Would love having an option to sell mkk, falcon, ip, dds, magnetos and other trash champs. Even for 8k 5* shards instead of 6*
  • Options
    Aleor said:

I'm with you on that, man. Would love having an option to sell mkk, falcon, ip, dds, magnetos and other trash champs. Even for 8k 5* shards instead of 6*

8000 5* shards? You thinks that's balanced??????? I give up.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

So you wish to sell 40,000-50,000 shards worth of champions to get 8000 shards?
  • Options

Aleor said:

So you wish to sell 40,000-50,000 shards worth of champions to get 8000 shards?
    No he means 8000 shards EACH. If that existed everyone would sell their meme tier 5 stars and get free crystals..
  • Options
    Prathap said:

OmegaMan said:

Just imagine getting your account hacked or something and if that person gets hold of all selling all your champs... that’s total loss...

Not saying that’s the exact reason ., but selling 5*/6* is too risky IMO
    That actually was the exact reason why kabam STOPPED letting us sell 5* champs when they first came out. But if you’ve been playing as long as I have been, you’d know we used to be able to sell them. But again, that was when 5* shards were just as scarce as 6* shards are now. So yes, I still stand by my statement that I think we should be able to sell them just like any other champ. The amount of shards you’d get in return depends on how high they are ranked at the time of selling.
    Remember not too long ago you weren’t able to sell t4cc either (again, you used to years ago but was stopped the same time they stopped allowing you to sell 5* champs) As times change, so does the game.