**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The uncollected benefits.....

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
So recently we got a message saying that all the uncollected players will have 3 new crystals.
The free crystals are good.
The daily crystals are meh getting a 4 star or t2a would only happen in your dreams.
The arena crystals which will give 5 times the basic rewards like 15k gold and 75 units which seem ok but knowing this company getting a 5 star punisher would be rarer than getting an IIF from the max Sig ability crystal.
So my question is there going to be anything else or only these 3 things for those who got the uncollected title because I'm pretty sure that you guys won't be giving out kang or OG DP or OG vision.
If guys add lag free gameplay I would be down for it. If you fix parry I follow Kabam like how BG follows you guys.

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Alliance mates got 3600 t2a from one crystal. Considering that is master level amount for one month that's a solid reward.
  • Options
    Must be a very lucky guy or one of those whales then. Whoever I know got t4b or t4c which while good when at top 300 alliance it ain't great. Have loads of t4c any no great champs. Have an alliance mate who has 5 cosmic t4c expiring. He doesn't give a ****.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There is a new picture in the free-for-all catalyst quest. Maybe we will get an update about that in the future too
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    There is a new picture in the free-for-all catalyst quest. Maybe we will get an update about that in the future too

can u post the pic
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I got t2a shards as well already. This is the start of something really good for those of us that have progressed beyond the basic crystals.
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Better than opening a loyalty crystal and hoping for 4 star UC
  • Options
    Cano29848 wrote: »
    Better than opening a loyalty crystal and hoping for 4 star UC

loyalty crystals were similar to arena crystals. They are similar in every way.
  • Options
    I got t2a shards as well already. This is the start of something really good for those of us that have progressed beyond the basic crystals.

I will believe it when I see a f2p player gets t2a. Look at those max Sig ability crystals whoever has IIF either has really good luck or is a whale.
  • Options
    ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    On the very first new daily crystal i got 4* Moonknight, i ain't complaining lol
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I got the t2a shards on my second crystal
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    owikhk3kjq3k.png
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    @kabam

Can the uncollected get an option to remove mastery points, one at a time?
  • Options
    Send your pics on what you get from the daily crystal and lets compare.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Yes the Daily crystal is great. Also, the arena crystal is not giving 5x the rewards. It costs 5x the price of the old crystal so you're getting the same amount of gold/units but at a greater risk of either getting little or no units when cashing in, or a large amount, and, the 5* punisher which is cool

rlfsddcysk9w.png

It says 5 times the rewards
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

can u post the pic

nmbmhjt1egar.png
    It's just changed to a picture of Grandmaster
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Also the 5x arena crystal will replace the 3* Punisher drops with 4* drops

The 4* Punisher is getting replaced by the 5*