**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost and True Strike

Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Looking for any previous posts or insight into how Ghost works with True Strike. I’m a new Ghost player and just faced a MODOK in War with True Strike, Mirror Image, Stun Immune, and Outlast. I was able to phase, and then intercept, but couldn’t land a critical hit, and couldn’t remove the precision buff therefore couldn’t go back into phase. So not only could I not take much damage off him, I couldn’t go back into phase. Any insight here would be helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64

Looking for any previous posts or insight into how Ghost works with True Strike. I’m a new Ghost player and just faced a MODOK in War with True Strike, Mirror Image, Stun Immune, and Outlast. I was able to phase, and then intercept, but couldn’t land a critical hit, and couldn’t remove the precision buff therefore couldn’t go back into phase. So not only could I not take much damage off him, I couldn’t go back into phase. Any insight here would be helpful. Thanks!

Her critical hits are guaranteed against champs that evade. Doesn't work against autoblock champs.
  • Options
    jilanibux said:

Her critical hits are guaranteed against champs that evade. Doesn't work against autoblock champs.

So she’s just a terrible attacker against MODOK regardless of node?
  • Options
    That is, unless you launch the Unblockable special via the Wasp synergy, or nail them with a heavy intercept. Otherwise, you might be waiting that precision out for 6 seconds.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

jilanibux said:

So she’s just a terrible attacker against MODOK regardless of node?
    Not terrible. Just ought to combine - play against him in a different play style. At first you want to inflict some heavy to strip him off that auto block buff. And then you can start phase 2 or 3x before his auto block buff runs back up again. Repeat till you managed to build to sp2 to use it. Hopefully you got Wasp as the unblockable will bypass Modok’s auto block buff.
  • Options
    Brought Wasp and Hood. Know all about Ghost and how to use her. Know her abilities. Watched Pandamanpete’s videos. Just haven’t faced a MODOK before. Have faced other auto block champs without much problem. This was different.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Brought Wasp and Hood. Know all about Ghost and how to use her. Know her abilities. Watched Pandamanpete’s videos. Just haven’t faced a MODOK before. Have faced other auto block champs without much problem. This was different.

Jeps mordok auto blok do so u don’t hit him leav you pasive crulaty one u meant u can’t phess agin