**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebula nerfed already???

So I was questing with my 3* nebula and was practicing using her 2nd special to get the double shock damage, it didn't happen. My shocks just disappeared. All 20 of them. The 20 I had didn't even convert. So has she been nerfed???

Comments

• Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Considering she is barely average when you take into account the time you spend to get damage with her, I find it hard to believe they'd throw a nerf on her at all. It's likely just a bug.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is an ability. It can't be nerfed.
    Or it is a bug, or it deppends on who ere you fightning against
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Same happening with mine, shocks aren't transferring and doubling on sp2. Gotta be a bug, kinda tired of grinding for constantly broken champs in arena.
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    who were you fighting? she can't get the shocks off against ability accuracy savvy champs
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Kabam likes to nerf champs, when we spend money on them.. With a giggle at the end.
  • Options
    WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    I was fighting colossus
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I have used her virtually every day since I got her (crystals on day 1 then duped with first arena) and I have never had an issue transferring shock charges to debuffs and doubling with L2. I would make sure you're generating the charges, parrying, and then using L2 before the shocks expire. Not sure where you're fighting but immunity nodes and other factors can affect her abilities.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Nebula shock charges should be cap at 25!
  • Options
    That's gotta be a bug, I don't think they would disappear just like that!
  • Options
    Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    You're probably executing it wrong. Mine works completely fine. You don't get it simply by using a L2. Perfectly timed block first to put the shock charges on. Then while shocked, successfully land L2
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Just now, working as intended

66fe8sc6ys9p.png