**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 Exploration!

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Act 5 is FINALLY done!
Thank you Kabam!

Comments

• FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Awesome
  • rullernurrullernur Posts: 18
    beautiful
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Congrats!!
    R those the heroes u use?

If so, how did OR work out for u?
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    Congratulations dude!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Haha that pesky masochism/thorns last eh? Who worked best for you there?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Oh yeah, not thorns haha 🤦‍♂️

Your team is pretty similar to the one I'm gonna take in. Sentinel, Iceman, LC, GR, and Blade. Hopefully I won't need 4 team revs.

But, congrats dude. Must feel awesome!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Gratz OP. I actually banged out the last two paths myself this past weekend. I thought the unblockable 5.2 was the last path, and then discovered I had forgotten that northwestward path splits into two and had to go back for that one. Man that was initially disappointing.

I've been eyeing those resources for such a long time, and now that I have them I'm not sure what I should do with them. I'm going to be just letting them sit in my inventory for a while, while I ponder the notion on actually being full on T5B. Which I thought would never happen.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good job, OP!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Gratz OP. I actually banged out the last two paths myself this past weekend. I thought the unblockable 5.2 was the last path, and then discovered I had forgotten that northwestward path splits into two and had to go back for that one. Man that was initially disappointing.

I've been eyeing those resources for such a long time, and now that I have them I'm not sure what I should do with them. I'm going to be just letting them sit in my inventory for a while, while I ponder the notion on actually being full on T5B. Which I thought would never happen.

I know how u feel. Not sure what to do with all those T2As I got from Act 5. Just wish I had 1 rank down ticket just in case I choose poorly, lol 😋
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Nice one. I have 6 4/55's and I'm still nowhere near fully exploring Act 5. Posts like these makes me want to just get it over with.
  • Hi All! In chapter 3 where I can pass certain lines with a key but during the line I quit the quest, do I lose the key or I do get it back? Thanks for the answer in advance!
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    @MorbidAngle congrats!

Also, how’s the Sentinel at 4/55? Mine is unduped at 3/45 atm and I’m considering ranking him up for Variant 2/3, Act 5 Biohazard and AQ map 5, but I’m hesitant to part with my T2A haha
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    nice job bro

i have a question, it's a mistake explore 5.3 first? cause i read that 5.4 is easy for the full exploration, but i'm already did 2/3 paths on every quest on 5.3. should i keep going or skip it and go for 5.4 ??
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

nice job bro

i have a question, it's a mistake explore 5.3 first? cause i read that 5.4 is easy for the full exploration, but i'm already did 2/3 paths on every quest on 5.3. should i keep going or skip it and go for 5.4 ??

If 2/3 means two thirds or 66%, then it's better to do 5.3 imo, unless you don't need the 5* AG. If 2/3 means two or three, I'd go for 5.4 exploration, because the rewards are for both those who need new champs and those who need awakening
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Congrats, now pump sigs into Ægon and explore LOL next. That's what I'm doing now. It's surprisingly easy with Ægon once you ramp him up all the way. Save up 500 units and run a path
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106

@MorbidAngle congrats!

Also, how’s the Sentinel at 4/55? Mine is unduped at 3/45 atm and I’m considering ranking him up for Variant 2/3, Act 5 Biohazard and AQ map 5, but I’m hesitant to part with my T2A haha

I have a 5/65 Sentinel and trust me, you'll get a ton of use out of him in the areas you mentioned. Try to get him awakened if you can, makes the ramp up a lot quicker.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    dano357 said:

@MorbidAngle congrats!

I have a 5/65 Sentinel and trust me, you'll get a ton of use out of him in the areas you mentioned. Try to get him awakened if you can, makes the ramp up a lot quicker.
    @dano357 thanks for the insight! :)
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Act 5 is FINALLY done!
    Thank you Kabam!

Congrats and wow is all I can say.

I’ve got one more line in 5.5.6 which is on the bleed/poison path and I’m done.

• ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

Nice one. I have 6 4/55's and I'm still nowhere near fully exploring Act 5. Posts like these makes me want to just get it over with.

Don't worry ,3 months ago I pulled my first 6* and before that I didn't touch any story quest after beating the collector for the first time.Was only exploring monthly Uncollected.But then suddenly pushed for completion and it was over within 6/7 hoirs.I had 6 r4 and few r3 5* beside the single 6*.But tomorrow I will open my third 6* and would be able to get first 5/65 but I am nowhere near close to exploring act 5 😆😆. I have done the initial completion of 6.1 though.