**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

While I was deployed

Since I've tried to plea my case to every avenue I'm resorting to here. I am in the Navy and when I am deployed, on detachments, or anytime I don't have cell access I allow my friends or old alliance members to play/manage my account. Yes technically that is wrong, but let's me be honest almost all alliances move each other in AQ or place in war if you aren't available. It's very difficult to complete the content with all the different time zones if you don't.

I have completed all the content in the game on my own, completed several legend runs, and got a warbound title for the first Punisher 2099 arena. All of those I did when I was home and playing 100% myself. Obviously that is a huge cash and time investment.

But the other day when I got banned and so did everyone else that an old alliance member logged in for. That completely sucks.

I've tried to contact support by tickets and phone but get the exact same generic response everyone gets. I get it's my fault for trusting someone, but still I don't think I should be banned for that. Especially after all the legitimate time and money I have invested.

IGN: Sloppy Stu

Comments

• MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    Someone who had access to your acc used a mod bro. You wouldn't have caught a ban if it was legit playing on your acc

Someone owes you some money
  • That sucks hope you can work it out
  • Sloppy_StuSloppy_Stu Posts: 13
    edited August 2017
    I'd really just like the opportunity to talk to someone or have a Moderator read this so I could hopefully reverse it. I mean just look at my account, its legitimate
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    There are literally hundreds of hard luck 'I am innocent' threads here. They all end the same...

c5omad3gxjw5.png
  • Sue kabam! And get your thousands of dollars back if you dont get your account back. I know a lot of people sueing them for going against their own rules and making false accusations thinking people have cheated but have in fact been completing quest/arenas themselves and banning them for nothing. These people also have video proof of their gameplay aswel as locations that they play to prove they didnt and are not account sharing to cheat or play unfairly.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sue kabam! And get your thousands of dollars back if you dont get your account back. I know a lot of people sueing them for going against their own rules and making false accusations thinking people have cheated but have in fact been completing quest/arenas themselves and banning them for nothing. These people also have video proof of their gameplay aswel as locations that they play to prove they didnt and are not account sharing to cheat or play unfairly.

How this lawsuit will go

U have no proof I did X so unban me

Kabam lawyer you signed a legal biding contract that says we can ban you for any reason and not explain

Judge yup case dismissed
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Sue kabam! And get your thousands of dollars back if you dont get your account back. I know a lot of people sueing them for going against their own rules and making false accusations thinking people have cheated but have in fact been completing quest/arenas themselves and banning them for nothing. These people also have video proof of their gameplay aswel as locations that they play to prove they didnt and are not account sharing to cheat or play unfairly.

He already admitted to violating KABAM'S TOS.
    Sloppy_Stu wrote: »
    ...I allow my friends or old alliance members to play/manage my account.

This IS bannable. 'NO SOUP FOR YOU!'
    It is regrettable but there it is.
  • Ha if that's simply Bannable then you might as well ban damn near everyone that does map 5 and 6
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    il_570xN.916972681_gzod.jpg

This got me laughing hard lmao
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. As a result, this thread will be closed.
    There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.
This discussion has been closed.