**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help on 6.1.5

Any tips for cb
This is my roster

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Nebula and ghostrider looks like your best 2 options doesn't he have biohazard node
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    No way near enough damage from either of them
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    IMIW is immune to bleed if he has armor ups. He could potentially do some work. He has heal block also if I remember correctly (Don't have him as a 5* or 6* so I never really play him).
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Des1234 said:

No way near enough damage from either of them

Even if it's not "enough" damage quakes concussion can block out all of crossbones abilene you don't have to worry about biohazard and anything else for me personally I easily beat him with my quake
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Werewrym said:

IMIW is immune to bleed if he has armor ups. He could potentially do some work. He has heal block also if I remember correctly (Don't have him as a 5* or 6* so I never really play him).

Hard to do enough damage when you can really get to his l3. But his heavy does place a heal block if the attacker is under the effect of regen.
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    I’m not good with quake this is the thing otherwise I would’ve tried her and I was thinking imiw but only if can keep the heal blocks up and armour buffs I can take a chunk out of him