**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are the War Victory Crystals Any Good?

I’ve gotten small potions and arena boosts. Is that what is in the War victor crystals?

Comments

• The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    Occasionally 3000 to 5000 loyalty. Sometimes a mid level boost. Nothing exciting
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Nope. Lackluster and serve very little purpose and provide very little help
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Loyalty is the best thing from them.

They are a dumpster fire of a crystal.
    QuikPik said:

These crystals suck and need a complete overhaul. Worst thing is winning a hard fought war and you pull an arena boost.

3* arena boost
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    war victory crystals are garbage, the loser crystal gives better rewards for the losing team. another example of kabam's backwards thinking. logic makes no sense to kabam.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    They used to be good back in 2015.
    Since then they have the same fate as quest and solo crystals:
    Completely Outdated
    No one cared to push for an updated, and tbh don’t expect any, since it’s not a whales problem.
  • Many have pressed for an update to this crystal. I've seen this brought up more times than I can count. It's quite outdated and in dire need of an overhaul. Honestly I'd be happy if they gave us 1× War Crystal per win (the ones we currently get from the Season rewards) in place of this archaic crystal. Then they could make one with similar, but lower rewards for the loss crystal. Easy fix, less hassle than reworking 2 crystals. Replace 1 with a known crystal, and mirror the 2nd around the 1st.
  • Those +200% boosts can be life savers.

If you're lucky enough to pull one, yeah. However, for 7k in Loyalty, you can pick the one you want so long as you pay attention to the Loyalty Store. Don't always get the Class you'd want from the Victor Crystal. You are right though, they are nice when they come (rare in my experience).

Those +200% boosts can be life savers.

I would rather get loyalty so I can choose which one I get.

bb_81 said:

war victory crystals are garbage, the loser crystal gives better rewards for the losing team. another example of kabam's backwards thinking. logic makes no sense to kabam.

I think the logic could have been that the losing alliance needs a small edge for next war.
    Tbh there’s a lot of backwards logic Im that I don’t agree with. My personal favorite one is how nickfury, basically a guy on an elixir is better than Sentry
    it makes a bit more sense to look at it that way, and i completely agree with you on nick fury/sentry subject, but i must admit, other than groot, i absolutely love playing every champion in the game (some more than others) and it matters very little to me that kabam messes up some of their abilities and who should be stronger than others. it is bothersome when i think too much of it, hence why i just choose to suspend my disbelief lol.
  • Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    Another outdated aspect of MCoC, brought to you by the, behind the times developer Kabam.

@Pony_boy lol
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Don't even bother to open them. I am sitting on close to 250 of these now.
  • I haven’t gotten loyalty in from the crystal since this season began. I got a 3* arena boost and a level 2 potion. These are from the victory crystal. It’s not very rewarding to win wars.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Nope.

Dr. Zola
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    The loser crystals are better..lol..go figure. Seem to get more loyalty from them. In tier 2-4 you really don't need a 3 star arena boost. SMH
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    it would be nice if you could sell them for Loyalty. Anything else I get from them just seems to be things i don't use. I agree I tend to do better with the loser crystals for some reason.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm not sure what their objections are to updating some of this stuff. War crystals, solo crystals, etc. One of my pet peeves is finding a level 1 potion on a UC map.