**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Worth ranking up to 5 or should I wait?

Okay so I have ultron 4* duped at r4, my question to you is should I wait for a different tech 4* or 5*( waiting on a vision really as I have only like 1 drain champ) or just push the button and rank him up (just waiting on another basic cat. I have 3 tech cats already) I don't have a great tech line up at all btw hahaxwblsl7rt3ox.png

Comments

  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Out of those choices. I'd do ultron.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Ultron..he's really good in aq
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    ultron is a good choice. if you want raw power go for Rocket! hes an absolute stud
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yes, rank him up for aq
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Yes, rank him up for aq

    Well for aq I run 4*r5 sig99 guilly 4*r5 sig 82 wolvie 4*r4 cap marvel sig70ish And I do just fine, you think I should just wait on it for a bit, and see what the next couple of champs I pull are?
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    wait for vision/starlord if you do not have them already
  • Appie wrote: »
    wait for vision/starlord if you do not have them already
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure if I should go with the bird in hand or wait to catch vision
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Upgrading ultron and moving guillotine to your AW team and ultron to your AQ team might be a good choice. Guillotine I find is better suited for AW than AQ
  • Wait for Vision.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    SL and Vision MUST have awaken to be worth r5. (you could argue that vision is maybe kinda okay without it, but really needs it.).

    Do you have awakening gem waiting in the ready to use on them when u get them? Sig stones also?

    Depending on your alliance, you are likely to get enough materials to R5 TWO tech champs before you get SL or Vision DUPED. Meanwhile you could have been using Ultron at R5.

    That being said. you have Ultron at R4. he isn't different at r5, just MORE. so if u don't use him now, you might not like him at r5 either.

    One last thing. u didn't show any 5* champs, but if u get 5* ultron at the end of this month, for instance, you are going to wish you had saved those materials to use on him instead.

    I really might suggest waiting till end of month (of course, I'm assuming that the calendar is gonna let u open a 5* champ)

    GL.
  • Trumpoot wrote: »
    SL and Vision MUST have awaken to be worth r5. (you could argue that vision is maybe kinda okay without it, but really needs it.).

    Do you have awakening gem waiting in the ready to use on them when u get them? Sig stones also?

    Depending on your alliance, you are likely to get enough materials to R5 TWO tech champs before you get SL or Vision DUPED. Meanwhile you could have been using Ultron at R5.

    That being said. you have Ultron at R4. he isn't different at r5, just MORE. so if u don't use him now, you might not like him at r5 either.

    One last thing. u didn't show any 5* champs, but if u get 5* ultron at the end of this month, for instance, you are going to wish you had saved those materials to use on him instead.

    I really might suggest waiting till end of month (of course, I'm assuming that the calendar is gonna let u open a 5* champ)

    GL.

    Yeah I would get a new 5 at the end of the month or be like 1k away as I just opened a 5 a week or so ago, and surprise surprise it was SG hah by yeah I think I will wait to see what comes from the crystal before I make my decision. Thanks for the advice bud
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,867 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Yes, rank him up for aq

    Well for aq I run 4*r5 sig99 guilly 4*r5 sig 82 wolvie 4*r4 cap marvel sig70ish And I do just fine, you think I should just wait on it for a bit, and see what the next couple of champs I pull are?

    You need ultron if you ever do Map 6, he is a must and a must for a lot of story content.

    Very underrated
Sign In or Register to comment.