**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ focused alliance seeks 3-5 new members

We are a progressing alliance that focuses purely on AQ (No AW at all) and we run 3 bg’s that all run different maps to suit alli members with varying ability/ availability
Aq1 is 55544
AQ2 is 44444
AQ3 is 33333
As the alli grows we hope to be able to add more map 4/5 in the mix, but to do this we need to recruit more members who are able to do this content.
Applicants should be familiar with using Line app, the ability to play map 4 & 5, have a base hero rating of 350k minimum.
You can contact my alliance leader (Moodysaki) or myself (I0Th0usandF1sts) via in game chat or on Line app

Comments

• I0Th0usandF1stsI0Th0usandF1sts Posts: 38

We are still looking to recruit several new members. Plz get in contact to discuss joining
    We are still looking for multiple members to join our alliance, plz contact myself or alliance leader (Moodysaki) on Line app or in game if interested
  • CjnrCjnr Posts: 12
    c.jay is my line id if you're still looking
    We are now currently full and not looking for any more members at this time. Shall post again if any more spots become available.