**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Stark Spidey?!!

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
Poor game design. You can't intercept because of Mighty Charge 3, you can't punish his heavy because of Heavy Hitter, you try to use Venom and you get punished for it because of Redoubled Determination 3. What the heck is wrong with you guys? What was your goal with that design? Jeez.

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Parry the second hit
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    edited July 2019
    I did it with venom without problem, punish the sp1 and intercept the lights
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Corner him. Lights out
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Omega Red. Melt him.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Vtd cleared him for me
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Vtd cleared him for me

Same lol didn’t even need ghost
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ghost actually didn’t turn out too good for me because of the might charge node. I could have missed 2 hits instead of 1, I suppose, but it limited me quite a bit if the AI didn’t cooperate
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Use venom
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Poor game design. You can't intercept because of Mighty Charge 3, you can't punish his heavy because of Heavy Hitter, you try to use Venom and you get punished for it because of Redoubled Determination 3. What the heck is wrong with you guys? What was your goal with that design? Jeez.

Just use stark Spider-Man. Worked for me. Power doesn’t matter for yours, just stay above 50% health and get poise charges
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I used killmonger but he was tricky
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost smoked him for me. He's pretty aggressive for me so it's been easy so far
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Can still punish the heavy, he’s only unstoppable while he’s using it... not hard to bait out an SP1 and punish that either. Super easy fight
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I don't have the god-tier options; but actually initially just used Venom and ignored the Redoubled Determination.

Also found She-Hulk (slow debuff) and Kingpin (Unstoppable Heavy) useful to deal with the Heavy-Hitter and Mighty Charge effects.

I wouldn't say it was an easy fight; but do-able.