**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Languor Node

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
Seems Kabam has decided to bring back this fun and interactive content. Thank you very much. We really appreciate taking a truck load of unnecessary damage for no reason. Keeps the challenge level high. You have our gratitudes

Comments

• Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    TwmR said:

It's not for no reason is it? The reason is clearly stated in the node description

Thank you your grace . Can you also show us some good countering techniques?
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Hype works great on this fight. I just bait out heavies, intercept, and then only use my sp1 while power gain is on, so power doesn’t drop to 0 and the DOT takes care of the rest.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Tbh I couldn’t bait heavies I just made sure l hit him first and didn’t use specials. The first time I quit and started over but before I tried again I came here and got some tips from one of the posts and now it’s been explored without any problems
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just don’t use special attacks and don’t block to start. Then just attack🤷‍♂️