**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th deals, Uncollected vs Cavalier

FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
The discrepancy between uncollected and cavalier is incredibly unfair in my opinion. Not only are you giving certain players more resources for their money, causing an imbalance, but you’re also screwing over those of us who are so close to cavalier (like me for example, I’m on 6.1.5 but I don’t have any high damage bleed immunes). You guys are screwing us out of rewards that other players are having the opportunity to receive and quite frankly I don’t think it’s fair.

Comments

• RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174

Hmm... If I got Cavalier right now, would the offers update? Just have the final quest to do, been waiting to hit 12k units, which im only 400 away from right now, for the rank up gem at end of 6.1. Can finish right now, but somehow I think Kabam screwed me once again...

Same... but I only have 7300 units
  • nenadcvelenenadcvele Posts: 3
    Deeparvi said:

I have one question for mods @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Zibiit and @Kabam Vydious...if any summoner becomes cavalier now before the 4th July offers expire....Will they get access to the cavalier offers???? I need an answer to this question because I m also on the last quest away in becoming the cavalier??please reply

Same here. Would gladly spend units on fisrst two offers in bundle.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Please kabam mike, you’re one of our only routes of communication with kabam, so please help the community in making this right
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    I have a question, I can buy the uncollected offers and then, become cavalier and buy the cavalier offers???
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180

Deeparvi said:

I have one question for mods @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Zibiit and @Kabam Vydious...if any summoner becomes cavalier now before the 4th July offers expire....Will they get access to the cavalier offers???? I need an answer to this question because I m also on the last quest away in becoming the cavalier??please reply

Yes. If you change progression levels while the offers are live, you will see the ones for the new Progression level after you restart the Game.
    Really @Kabam Miike ? Don't play with my emotions LOL.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    It's the best of both worlds, at one end it helps everyone who was asking that what was the use of being cavalier over uncollected, at the other end of you can get cavalier you still have access to the deals. I'm happy.
  • DavidleonDavidleon Posts: 3
    Can someone post what the deals are for uncollected and cavalier? Please