**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th deals, Uncollected vs Cavalier

Comments

• HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40
    edited July 2019
    Watched the Seatin live stream, took the credit card out and saw the discrepancy for UC and put it back in my wallet. Gating or tiering purchases with units is one thing (gating sure but tier differences still don't agree with), but tier discrepancy for CASH purchases is ridiculous is really taking advantage of your customer base. If I walked into a car dealership and saw I could only get half the extras someone else was getting for their cash Id put my money away knowing management of the company was treating people like second class customers even though everyone's money has the same value. @Kabam Miike I still feel really good about keeping my 2nd class cash in the bank.

Btw I saw the Prof Hoff vid about negative purchases credit recently and I dont think the timing is a coincidence. Way to punish people who saw the stream and made the purchase w/o realizing they were tiered out of the value looking for a refund.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

Watched the Seatin live stream, took the credit card out and saw the discrepancy for UC and put it back in my wallet. Gating or tiering purchases with units is one thing (gating sure but tier differences still don't agree with), but tier discrepancy for CASH purchases is ridiculous is really taking advantage of your customer base. If I walked into a car dealership and saw I could only get half the extras someone else was getting for their cash Id put my money away knowing management of the company was treating people like second class customers even though everyone's money has the same value. @Kabam Miike I still feel really good about keeping my 2nd class cash in the bank.

Btw I saw the Prof Hoff vid about negative purchases credit recently and I dont think the timing is a coincidence. Way to punish people who saw the stream and made the purchase w/o realizing they were tiered out of the value looking for a refund.

That is a horrible analogy and not how car buying works at all.

Tiers are all over this game. If you are currently uncollected, you can't buy Cavalier crystals. If you wre level 39, you don't have access to a lot of the content in the game.

What a surprise that Prof Hoff is spouting conspiracy theories. There's something new from him.😒
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    The biggest takeaway for me:
    If you are Cavalier both offer tiers should have been available, since they are uncollected by default when becoming Cavalier

That is a horrible analogy and not how car buying works at all.

Tiers are all over this game. If you are currently uncollected, you can't buy Cavalier crystals. If you wre level 39, you don't have access to a lot of the content in the game.

What a surprise that Prof Hoff is spouting conspiracy theories. There's something new from him.😒
    Uh oh the analogy police is writing me a ticket. I know that's not how car buying works b/c it wouldnt fly and thats the point (do I have to specify I don't literally mean fly b/c u understood it doesnt work that way but the point was still over your head). I know tiers are all over the game and people at level 39 dont have access to some deals which is what my gating reference was for. The problem is giving people different value for the same amount of cash.

Also I never wrote what Proff Hoffs theory was, I wrote I didnt think the timing was a coincidence. I dont even want to bash you but you really should be sure you comprehend something before commenting with your misinterpretation of it.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    DNA3000 said:

Ugh, way too many words to read.

They are not obligated to give people information, but it sure does help. The push back would have been much less had they given everyone a heads up. Arguing against that is just silly.

Ugh, too few words to make any kind of case beyond "because silly." Can't take seriously.

Are we really at a place where 424 words is too long to read, in an internet forum where the written word is the primary means of expression? I'm wondering if I should be sad for literacy, or glad that the next president of the United States is going to be Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
    Not to turn this into a giant political thing but our current president might actually be Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. I can say without a doubt be wouldn't have read that post.....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Romo790 said:

DNA3000 said:

Ugh, way too many words to read.

They are not obligated to give people information, but it sure does help. The push back would have been much less had they given everyone a heads up. Arguing against that is just silly.

Ugh, too few words to make any kind of case beyond "because silly." Can't take seriously.

Are we really at a place where 424 words is too long to read, in an internet forum where the written word is the primary means of expression? I'm wondering if I should be sad for literacy, or glad that the next president of the United States is going to be Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
    Not to turn this into a giant political thing but our current president might actually be Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. I can say without a doubt be wouldn't have read that post.....
    He's currently hosting AGT. Lol.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I enjoyed all the deals my only issue, where are the new events with special titles and rewards like the old days? Cream of the crop, Wakanda Warrior etc...those type of events are needed.

Uh oh the analogy police is writing me a ticket. I know that's not how car buying works b/c it wouldnt fly and thats the point (do I have to specify I don't literally mean fly b/c u understood it doesnt work that way but the point was still over your head). I know tiers are all over the game and people at level 39 dont have access to some deals which is what my gating reference was for. The problem is giving people different value for the same amount of cash.

Also I never wrote what Proff Hoffs theory was, I wrote I didnt think the timing was a coincidence. I dont even want to bash you but you really should be sure you comprehend something before commenting with your misinterpretation of it.
    If you make a bad analogy then that means you don’t understand what’s going on...
    Haha demonzfyre was the person who labelled my comment an analogy. I was making a simple comparison that if you took that same rationale of displaying what one person gets in the same store as another person for the same amount of cash in just about any segment then people getting less would see the absurdness of the offered sale and walk away.

If you're agree with someone that's trolling it doesn't mean you understood the post either especially when he clearly didn't understand it and said so. Sad how fulfilling trolling is to people, everything in the world doesn't have to be literal or dumbed down for trolls. Your post and demonzfyres isnt adding substance to the topic so feel free to keep trolling, i'll just scroll on by.

Haha demonzfyre was the person who labelled my comment an analogy. I was making a simple comparison that if you took that same rationale of displaying what one person gets in the same store as another person for the same amount of cash in just about any segment then people getting less would see the absurdness of the offered sale and walk away.

If you're agree with someone that's trolling it doesn't mean you understood the post either especially when he clearly didn't understand it and said so. Sad how fulfilling trolling is to people, everything in the world doesn't have to be literal or dumbed down for trolls. Your post and demonzfyres isnt adding substance to the topic so feel free to keep trolling, i'll just scroll on by.

Just going to leave this here.... An analogy is a comparison. You should've quit while you were behind..

Just going to leave this here.... An analogy is a comparison. You should've quit while you were behind..
    < still trolling because you thought I was being literal about the car buying example. Must be a slow night for the analogy police. I know the definition, your partner Squish is getting frustrated there cause he wants a confession. Seriously its pathetic how far away from the topic of different values for the same amount of cash that my original post was about. Way to water down a thread that is meant to be constructive. That's seriously what your knitpicking in threads like this accomplishes and does no good for the community.

If you make a bad analogy then that means you don’t understand what’s going on...

How does your lack of understanding determine how well I understand this thread? For one you didn’t deny that it was an analogy and you admitted it in fact that it was bad an inaccurate since you didn’t add anything that was factually true, you just mislead a point to trying to keep talking. My posts doesn't add substance? Well guess you’re unaware of the hypocrisy. You’re not much better yourself, in fact calling someone a troll proves that you can’t have a discussion because you lack one.
    I'm sorry Demon & Squish. Out of curiosity I clicked your names and saw both your stats and now understand. This forum is your lives, forgive me
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128

How does your lack of understanding determine how well I understand this thread? For one you didn’t deny that it was an analogy and you admitted it in fact that it was bad an inaccurate since you didn’t add anything that was factually true, you just mislead a point to trying to keep talking. My posts doesn't add substance? Well guess you’re unaware of the hypocrisy. You’re not much better yourself, in fact calling someone a troll proves that you can’t have a discussion because you lack one.
    I'm sorry Demon & Squish. Out of curiosity I clicked your names and saw both your stats and now understand. This forum is your lives, forgive me
    Why are you putting down a couple of people who clearly spend a lot of time on the forums giving advise and help? God knows the mods don't do it that much and they get paid, saute the people who willingly give up a life to support this game.

< still trolling because you thought I was being literal about the car buying example. Must be a slow night for the analogy police. I know the definition, your partner Squish is getting frustrated there cause he wants a confession. Seriously its pathetic how far away from the topic of different values for the same amount of cash that my original post was about. Way to water down a thread that is meant to be constructive. That's seriously what your knitpicking in threads like this accomplishes and does no good for the community.
    This thread was never constructive. It was created because Cavalier summoners got "better" deals than Uncollected summoners. The deals were always meant to be progression based and since there are people who wanted the Cav deals not being Cav themselves, came here to complain about it. Therefore, no matter how well explained the reasoning is, this thread was never actually constructive. There was whining, crying, shouts of discrimination, and even saw someone say it was racist.

Want the better deal? Become Cavalier. If you aren't, blame yourself.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

For everyone claiming advance notice would.have reduced the rage

How much advanced notice cause 9 months seems sufficient to me

Not everyone plays regularly like u
    Not everyone uses the forums
    Some people may have taken breaks or started later
    If they go straight to general discussion or recent discussion they would not have seen it
    It would be hidden to no fault of their own

edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

If they go straight to general discussion or recent discussion they would not have seen it

Uhh it was announced you taking a break doesnt make it kabams fualt
    I didn’t say it was kabams fault
    I’m not the person who used that as an argument
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Uhh it was announced you taking a break doesnt make it kabams fualt
    I didn’t say it was kabams fault
    I’m not the person who used that as an argument
    It is entirely on the user to read announcements if someone missed one that's their own fault for whatever reason. Just saying it qas in fact announced so the people.complaining have nobody to blame but themselves
    I disagree
    When I first logged in after my break, I did not get any in game mail talking about this
    They didn’t tell me
    That’s not me missing something that’s them not telling me
    I figured it out after like a day because I’m observant and I was playing story mode

Why are you putting down a couple of people who clearly spend a lot of time on the forums giving advise and help? God knows the mods don't do it that much and they get paid, saute the people who willingly give up a life to support this game.
    "Willingly give up a life" nice. All those disagrees and LOLs (some ppl dont know when they're laughed at not with) and abuse. I dont know that I could intentionally find the time to come on here and be so obnoxious enough to get 1.4k abuse votes.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Let it die for gods sake, what’s done is done. For anyone who didn’t spend you saved money and for anyone who was upset at it (like I was to begin with) you now know the ground rules. Cyber Monday is the next lot so make sure your progression matches your appetite and wallet.
    Nothing further going to be gained in here