**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recently started playing again and noticed something weird...

Played for a few years. Gave it up for about year because of the old long running bugs. Noticed something weird mainly in PVP. Champs without Unstoppable and indestructible or resurrection type abilities/synergies are suddenly unstoppable and indestructible at 1% and come back kicking your rear. I don’t see anything new in masteries that gives you this. Just had a Mephisto do it and have had champs like Psylocke, Spidergwen, and others in 4, 5 and 6* do it. Whatever debuff, if any, also suspends during the 1% unstoppable/indestructible. It’s really short like the Unfazed mastery when someone evades and momentarily indestructible like a Hella buff. No evade occurs however, the enemy champ just refuses to frigging die for a few seconds and you have to book it out of the way. Any debuff resumes or a final tap ends the enemy champ afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Probably heimdall synergy, grants unstoppable and indestructible when would have first died to all champs on his team
  • Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    As stated, no synergy. I do think the heimdall is pretty cool though.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Heimdalls synergy is with anyone, not a specific champ, having him on the team does that to any champ in arena or quest. We’re all thinking that’s what you encountered
  • Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    No fight with heimdall. It happens so friggin quick. It look likes the symbol for unstoppable. I can’t even get a screenshot off.