**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst featured 5* pulls ever?

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Colossus may be good after buff coming somewhere about autumn, I guess
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Well Colossus might be good soon like @Aleor said and I personally love Gambit...but yeah that’s terrible.
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    edited July 2019
    Same here, except I got Rocket Raccoon instead of Gambit. Pulled my first 6star too, and got Vulture *sigh*
  • Options
    KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    I just got Rocket from a Cavalier crystal too lol
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    PHJfin said:

Same here, except I got Rocket Raccoon instead of Gambit. Pulled my first 6star too, and got Vulture *sigh*

I mean rocket has good specials and a very high attack compared to other champs
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Vatris said:

PHJfin said:

I mean rocket has good specials and a very high attack compared to other champs
    True, but it's still 'meh'. First 3 feature crystals ever and waited for newer champions, but rng is never on my side, should have already learnt that XD.

But maybe colossus will be amazing after buffing...
  • Options
    These were my first featured too
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Man these featured stack are awfull.... why did you went for the featured? @Kthunder ?
  • Options
    I would have been happy with any of the new 6, Blade or Wasp
  • Options
    Is what it is now but to get the worst 3 of the 24 just seems unbelievable
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I had a Diablo last time. Colossus may turn out good
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Dude that’s shameful. Terribly sorry about that. What a waste as shame. Reason I stopped going for featured crystals as well.

lol..I did one featured and got Iron Patriot..never again
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Kthunder said:

Is what it is now but to get the worst 3 of the 24 just seems unbelievable

hopefully Colossus buff is amazing
  • Options
    Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    How’s this I never do featured crystals I got one yesterday 15k 5* shards for... Hulkbuster how is he even in the featured crystal 💩💩💩💩
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I opened my first and last featured yesterday, duped my crossbones. I have 22 5*

Not a terrible champ by any stretch but not someone gamechanging and the dupe is fairly useless anyway.

No more featured for me, ever.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I had a 5* featured crystal from the Namor events and received an old champ - nothing new. Opened another 5* crystal and got hulkbuster or something on July 4th.

I looked at the July 4th offers and thought I might have been tempted if I pulled someone great like Nick Fury or Captain Marvel. But would I spend $160 on an Odin? For a Hulkbuster?

The odds aren’t in favour of a good champion from basic or feature.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    People would spend that don’t spend if there were some guarantees for champions or at least a pool of decent champs in a featured crystal. The odds suck therefore many don’t spend anymore chasing trash.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

#everytime I open a 5*
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Aside from blade and the six recent “feature” champs the featured crystals are lackluster.
    D list- Hulkbuster, Rocket, Nebula, VenomPool, Antman, Gambit.
    C list- Storm, Thor Rag, Crossbones, OG Spidey, OG Cap Marvel, Loki, Doc Strange, Guillotine, Colossus(new buff pending).
    B list- Wasp
    A list- Blade