**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffet regens when passive buffs expire

ContestChampContestChamp Posts: 32
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this a bug or working as intended? New AW map node 42 Buffet + 200% Regen. Symbiote Supreme gets a passive blessing with every new phase. Buffet is healing opponent every time a new phase is started or when a blessing expires.

Comments

• ContestChampContestChamp Posts: 32
    Buffet activates with any of the 3 passive blessings.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I have a feeling that it's consuming the power gain you get when you switch stances with Genetic Potential...
    I don't play symbiote supreme that much though so yeah I'm not 100% sure.
    He has 0 buffs. Nothing that should trigger buffet. He has 1 passive blessing at a time unless you use L3 then he has 3 (see pic).
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    He has 4 buffs. Dexterity, power gain, fury and the one he gets on shield mode
    Did you see that buff in my pic? I have all 3 passive active from L3. When they expired, buffet activated. Where’s a mod who can answer the question about passive buffs and buffet?
  • @ContestChamp that 2nd image has 'Power Gain' listed, but no Power Gain buff icon below your health bar. Also, Null's Shadow has a 100% chance to gain a Protection Buff, but it looks like the timer is there. So it appears that the Power Gain was eaten by Buffet there, at least judging by the image.

Set's Fangs also has a 100% chance to gain a Fury Buff. Also liable to get eaten by Buffet. As we only have screenshots to work with, it's hard to say what exactly transpired. If you can provide a video showing the Passive aspect getting eaten and not one of the Buffs provided by a Passive ability, then perhaps better insight can be provided. As it's in AW, it's not something that can be done at the drop of a hat.

Truthfully, even the Mods would ask for a video as it's too difficult to judge based on screenshots. As a few have have mentioned, and as you can see in the above screenshot, Symbiote Supreme does have a few Buffs that can be eaten by Buffet. As I'm sure you're already aware, Buffet will eat the next Buff triggered and then go into cooldown for 7 seconds, after which, the next Buff up will again get eaten.
  • Hey there, as some have mentioned, Symbiote Supreme gains Power when switching Blessings via a Power Gain Buss, which could be consumed by Buffet. Additionally, he gains a Protection Buffs when swapping into Null's Shadow and a Fury Buff when switching into Set's Fangs, both of which could be consumed by Buffet.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Did you see that buff in my pic? I have all 3 passive active from L3. When they expired, buffet activated. Where’s a mod who can answer the question about passive buffs and buffet?

When the passives end you gain a power gain buff which gives you x amount of power based on your genetic potential