**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first r5/65

Hello.

Which one of these do you think will help me to complete act5 100% (I'm currently at 50%), after that become cavalier and then variant.
Why?
The better option would be any tech, cosmic or skill champion since I have enough resources to take any of them to 5/65.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot

My first r5/65 16 votes

Duped Void Sig level 120
25%
Lvernon15Savio444Bryliantu93FreeToPlay_21 4 votes
Unduped Domino
68%
Spity68PazinatorAKTEKArkhamButcherJuggerNotjkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgScrubkiller_1iAlexabeMasterIanGH3t3r 11 votes
Or wait for a better option
6%
Rasilover 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    Unduped Domino
    Do you have a red hulk and massacre to pair with her? If so then Domino! Plus void does everything he needs to do at r4 in my personal opinion

Domino will help you in all aspects of the game 100% domino
  • Options
    Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    Pazinator said:

Do you have a red hulk and massacre to pair with her? If so then Domino! Plus void does everything he needs to do at r4 in my personal opinion

Domino will help you in all aspects of the game 100% domino

I have red hulk 3/45 and 4* massacre I use this synergy a lot btw. Does her damage escalate that much when Max level is reached?
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Unduped Domino
    @Akkarin23 i remember watching Prof Hoff video some months ago when he talked about how rank 4 void is plenty good and the benefit wasn't as great when he ranked up from 4 to 5. He said that if there is any rank down ticket then he would rank down his Void back to 4 and rank up his 6* Domino to rank 2.