Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should I sell my 4 star mister sinister?

Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
I recently pulled a 4 star minister s but right after that I opened my first 5 star and I got a minister s. I don’t really want the 4 star minister s now and I’m thinking to sell him cause I have a 5 star one. The only argument is it’s good to keep for duping or arenas. What do y’all think?

Should I sell my 4 star mister sinister? 239 votes

Sell
10%
DL864SnizzbarSwe_wolfisSpity68Kirat2003BrandonmballouTimrosCupidSaransh245Bruinsfan8510cx23433Torah13RakeYoungStanceX_Factor_AgentMr_ESquishyjrThe_4THSuman_sahAArsozdiegobdias84 26 votes
Keep
89%
Kabam MiikeGroundedWisdomGamerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerJohnPaulBusuWorld EaterTimone147BrainimpacterArrsssJcray705digital-SOBbenshbRapRiise81WiMakTrektTendersquadNick_Caine_32 213 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ken328challengerKen328challenger Posts: 38
    Keep
    Noob2435 said:

Never sell any champs, you'll regret it later on trust me I know.

he is right, If you dupe him you get double the amout of selling
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Keep
    I'll tell you a story.
    Once I got so angry that I pulled Blue Cyclops from a 4 star crystal, I sold him. The next day, I opened a premium hero crystal and guess what I got. Blue Cyclops. NEVER SELL CHAMPS!!! And Mister Sinister isn't even that bad??
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    Keep
    😂 I remember when a good majority sold their 1-2* and their was the 2* arena which gave a guaranteed 5* after you completed milestones..let's just say most had to grind to pull 2* and some still didn't even make it
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Keep

I'll tell you a story.
    Once I got so angry that I pulled Blue Cyclops from a 4 star crystal, I sold him. The next day, I opened a premium hero crystal and guess what I got. Blue Cyclops. NEVER SELL CHAMPS!!! And Mister Sinister isn't even that bad??

it's usually like that..I sold 4* white magneto awhile back and not too long after I pulled him again..
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    selling only hurts you cause the more heroes you got the more points you get in arena, so please go ahead sell him and have less points lol
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Sell
    If you have plenty of 5 and 6 star champs to get arena milestones then sell him
  • Options
    Keep

As somebody that wants Mr Sinister more than anybody else right now, but don't have him beyond a 3-Star, I would be sad to see him sold.

Also, as many have mentioned, the benefits from Duping him far outweigh the short term benefits of selling him.

I want Sinister myself and only have him as a 3* duped
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Keep
    General rule for the game is never sell champs. There is literally no reason to sell champs. You’ll end up with less in the long run selling champs.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Keep
    I don't agree with the never sell any champ crowd. I don't think it makes sense to sell a champ just because, but if you are trying to open a featured crystal before it expires, selling a useless unduped or low sig 4* here and there is fine. But I wouldn't sell him just because you have the 5*.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Sell
    I sell champs often. If you don't need him, won't use him, or don't do arenas, then sell. I sold a 4* Fixit for shards once and the 5* I pulled from that was Corvus.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Keep
    More champs = more shards, more iso, more gold. You get 99k more gold from selling the iso from a dupe and you do from just selling the 4*...you also get 275 5* shards.

Literally killing any progress by selling
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Keep
    It's Sinister. God no.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Keep
    Not that I suggest selling in general. Never sell. That's always my suggestion.
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Keep

As somebody that wants Mr Sinister more than anybody else right now, but don't have him beyond a 3-Star, I would be sad to see him sold.

Also, as many have mentioned, the benefits from Duping him far outweigh the short term benefits of selling him.

Yay I have him as a 5* and duped him from the 5000 shards gift yesterday ☺️☺️
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Keep
    Mauled said:

More champs = more shards, more iso, more gold. You get 99k more gold from selling the iso from a dupe and you do from just selling the 4*...you also get 275 5* shards.

Literally killing any progress by selling

While I agree you shouldn't sell champs you only get 60k gold for selling all the iso from a dupe
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Keep
    I dont even rank 4 stars much anymore but he would be one of the exceptions. Why sell?