**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Broken record but still need to ask about RDT

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

I'll gladly keep arguing in this thread until it's shut down as well. There isnt a single person who can give a valid reason for Rank Downs.

You haven't given any valid reasons to not have them, just your own opinions.
    Was there any champs nerfed since 12.0? Nope.
    No there weren't. But we got some at Christmas, which means Kabam had a valid reason to give them out that, surprisingly, was unrelated to champ nerfs.
    We can keep asking for them 😁👍
    Mistakes are made all the time as you always point out, that was one of the many bad decisions they made.
    I don't think it was a mistake or a bad decision. We can keep asking for them ☺️
    Enjoy the threads getting closed down then.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    So why are you so hellbent on game being unforgiving for mistakes? Say one rankdown per year is too much to ask, people are meant to live forever with their rankup mistakes? WHY?
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197

@Demonzfyre sounds like you never make mistakes, be it rankup or others, its honor to finally meet such an exceptional human being

How do you accidentally rank up a champion?
    I get selling it even using an AG
    Honestly one rank down ticket won’t kill the game.

How many times have Kabam not only double rewarded but triple quadruple rewarded rank rewards where the one who gained gained and who was left out was told better luck next time.

I’m so surprised how wanting a rdt is such a volition subject to some.

This is a game, when I installed it, ir was for fun to burn a bit of spare time, I won’t be getting a lifetime achievement or anyone going to make a Wikipedia page honouring the greatest of all time.

The sun will rise and it will set but the game has a lifetime once that goes it’s tear drops in the snow globe till it dries and your left with the fake snow.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

I'll gladly keep arguing in this thread until it's shut down as well. There isnt a single person who can give a valid reason for Rank Downs.

You haven't given any valid reasons to not have them, just your own opinions.
    Was there any champs nerfed since 12.0? Nope.
    No there weren't. But we got some at Christmas, which means Kabam had a valid reason to give them out that, surprisingly, was unrelated to champ nerfs.
    We can keep asking for them 😁👍
    Do you still need the definition of an, exception?
    At this stage they've been given out twice. Once for champ nerfs at 12.0, and once for no reason other than to 'prepare' us for the new year. They've followed their own 'rule' once, and broken it once. You might well assume that the 12.0 RDTs were the exception 🤔
    They've been given twice with 12.0, as per their intended purpose. Once at Christmas, as a surprise. Since then, we've never heard the end of them. The exception was the rare occasion we got them at Christmas. Can't speak for them, but I'm willing to bet they realized that wasn't helping the cause. Their response on the matter has been quite consistent. It's been years. They don't hand them out per request.
    edited July 2019

@Demonzfyre sounds like you never make mistakes, be it rankup or others, its honor to finally meet such an exceptional human being

By making wrong choice that you later regret. I said mistake no accident
    Same situation
    You don’t just mistakenly upgrade a champion, the only waste would be to 4/55 and up. Yet I find it hard to believe someone would upgrade a champs by “mistake”
    It’s like saying you 5/65 a fragol rock for prestige but regretted it later so you “mistakenly” took him up
    Taking a 3* to max is not a mistake, taking a 4* to max is not a mistake in THIS META.
    You can’t mistakenly take a 5* to 4/55
    Yes you can, making wrong choice for whatever reason is mistake by definition. Its like if someone tattoos their face to boost their rap career of 10 followers on soundcloud, but then regret cuz they gained only 4 extra followers, even tho they didnt accidently fall on needle with ink, its still mistake isnt it
    Connect said:

How many times have Kabam not only double rewarded but triple quadruple rewarded rank rewards where the one who gained gained and who was left out was told better luck next time.

This is a game, when I installed it, ir was for fun to burn a bit of spare time, I won’t be getting a lifetime achievement or anyone going to make a Wikipedia page honouring the greatest of all time.

The sun will rise and it will set but the game has a lifetime once that goes it’s tear drops in the snow globe till it dries and your left with the fake snow.
    Because they were created for 12.0. Then people thought they needed them for everything, people beg and beg and beg. They get shut down, then it starts up all over again and it's pretty much all there is in the forums for months.

It's never "just one". It won't end ther and likely will never end. Deal with who you rank up. Go earn more resources or move on to another gane if you're burned out.

Same situation
    You don’t just mistakenly upgrade a champion, the only waste would be to 4/55 and up. Yet I find it hard to believe someone would upgrade a champs by “mistake”
    It’s like saying you 5/65 a fragol rock for prestige but regretted it later so you “mistakenly” took him up
    Taking a 3* to max is not a mistake, taking a 4* to max is not a mistake in THIS META.
    Yes you can, making wrong choice for whatever reason is mistake by definition
    Unless you are cut off from alliances or the internet, there really isn't any excuse for making a bad rank up. As a player, its pretty well known where to get info.
    edited July 2019

Same situation
    Ok again how do you unintentionally rank up a champ?
    Do you purposely make the mistake to take a champ up?
    If you do for whatever reason you do it knowingly you can’t rank them down
    There is no fail safe or redo button
    Who said about unintentionaly? Im talking about making mistakes and that it would be nice to have option of fixing them, stop putting words like accident or unintentionaly in my mouth will ya

Same situation
    Ok again how do you unintentionally rank up a champ?
    Do you purposely make the mistake to take a champ up?
    If you do for whatever reason you do it knowingly you can’t rank them down
    There is no fail safe or redo button
    Who said about unintentionaly? Im talking about making mistakes and that it would be nice to have option of fixing them, stop putting words like accident or unintentionaly in my mouth will ya
    Learn to ask people for advice instead. Now you should live with your face tattoo
    And why exactly do I have to live with that metaphorical face tattoo instead giving me option of fixing my mistake?

So why are you so hellbent on game being unforgiving for mistakes? Say one rankdown per year is too much to ask, people are meant to live forever with their rankup mistakes? WHY?

There's too many outlets of information on ranking for mistakes to be made. No excuses. Show us your R5 KK you thought was a good idea.
    edited July 2019

And why exactly do I have to live with that metaphorical face tattoo instead giving me option of fixing my mistake?

Because you didn't seek advice first. Your fault.

Connect said:

Because they were created for 12.0. Then people thought they needed them for everything, people beg and beg and beg. They get shut down, then it starts up all over again and it's pretty much all there is in the forums for months.

It's never "just one". It won't end ther and likely will never end. Deal with who you rank up. Go earn more resources or move on to another gane if you're burned out.
    You’re wrong no one is begging.
    One something he been created within the game didn’t it become a part of the game mechanic.
    If you remember update 12.0 why was the reason they brought rank down was because the player base got systematically conned!!
    You may ask how. Basically they make a $99 offer which offered you a 4* awakening gem of which including myself brought only for a game announment of how many of the best champs were to be update to a weakened down version.

So as many gave 1* reviews and boycotted the game they played the joker card and sent rdt to soften the blow.

They created it and like a rare item should have on rare occasions brought into play.

Also Kabam ain’t that heartless they do listen on occasions so some shouldn’t be taking on their behalf as if you know it all.

Im not arguing its not my fault but what about concepts of forgivness and retribution, are we savages
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Connect said:

And we've had more than that added to the game. But the problem isn't one rank down ticket. It is the expectation that if we can get one, then two can't hurt either. And three is just 50% more than two. Heck, thirteen is only a tiny bit more than twelve.

One rank down ticket won't kill the game, but in all honesty no one ever asks for only one. And most of the people who ask for RDTs have already received one. Most people are asking for another RDT, with the intent to ask for another after that. And while one RDT won't kill the game, another eventually will.
    Connect said:

Connect said:

One something he been created within the game didn’t it become a part of the game mechanic.
    If you remember update 12.0 why was the reason they brought rank down was because the player base got systematically conned!!
    You may ask how. Basically they make a $99 offer which offered you a 4* awakening gem of which including myself brought only for a game announment of how many of the best champs were to be update to a weakened down version.

So as many gave 1* reviews and boycotted the game they played the joker card and sent rdt to soften the blow.

They created it and like a rare item should have on rare occasions brought into play.

Also Kabam ain’t that heartless they do listen on occasions so some shouldn’t be taking on their behalf as if you know it all.

Jesus you don't even know the story...

They nerfed the top champions in the game to the ground in 12.0. I was there for it.

The community went full riot mode and COMPENSATE they gave RDTs and kept the changes.

Now players think they need rdts for every little change in the game.

They were designed for 12.0.and should have died there.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

Connect said:

This is not accurate. Before the whole "Boycott" (...don't even get me started...), they were created because there were major, fundamental changes to the way Champs were intended to perform, and to the game itself. That was their purpose, and why they were given. The second round came because there were further revisions made to those Champs after people spoke up about how major those changes were. They were not created to soften the blow, or the result of the Boycott. They have a very specific purpose, and otherwise contradict the entire point of the game.

Im not arguing its not my fault but what about concepts of forgivness and retribution, are we savages

They dont exist.

“Now players think they need rdts for every little change in the game.”
    Someone mentioned proff hof? X D

OMG don't get me started on that mistake of a youtuber.

12.0 is literally on YouTube
    Just search it up
    I remember all those changes, it was insane how many people reacted like that

They had a right at that point since it was completely by surprise. Kabam didnt give notice or a reason. I get the reason and not mad at it but they should have made announcements about and prepared the community about it.
    DNA3000 said:

Connect said:

And we've had more than that added to the game. But the problem isn't one rank down ticket. It is the expectation that if we can get one, then two can't hurt either. And three is just 50% more than two. Heck, thirteen is only a tiny bit more than twelve.

One rank down ticket won't kill the game, but in all honesty no one ever asks for only one. And most of the people who ask for RDTs have already received one. Most people are asking for another RDT, with the intent to ask for another after that. And while one RDT won't kill the game, another eventually will.
    Your comment reminds me of the time when chalupa lover useto do the arena cutoffs which helped so many then we had people treating sending him pm telling him why are you giving out this info as the greedy want till all and the low end should know nothing.

It’s a shame life is not good for you that you live going people are as lonely and miserable as yourself and only purpose in your life is sitting behind a phone screen and pretending to be something you’re not.

Regardless how many champs you have or how high your team pi is DONT MAKE YOU A SUPER HERO OR A SUPER VILLAN

edited July 2019
    I agree with no handouts, alright, I agree fully and right now for example I hate the fact that 5star gem is handed via login calendar instead of being added to some hard challenge, while rewards from these challenges could use somethng like that. I just want option to rank down that crossbones and I would be perfectly fine if I had to pay 2k units for that or 100% variant 3. I want it so badly though, that even handout would do
    I end this thread with a goodbye and of course power to the people.
    I’m just lucky I’m at work and basically I’m getting paid even though I’m on the forum.

Life is so sweet and what can I say.

I agree with no handouts, alright, I agree fully and right now for example I hate the fact that 5star gem is handed via login calendar instead of being added to some hard challenge, while rewards from these challenges could use somethng like that. I just want option to rank down that crossbones and I would be perfectly fine if I had to pay 2k units for that or 100% variant 3. I want it so badly though, that even handout would do

No.
This discussion has been closed.