**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Two updates. .....same as it ever was.

Bmf420Bmf420 Member Posts: 161
Time and time again i check the forums and see this brought up. The good old AQ/AW block and dash bug. I also notice how quickly the discussion is pushed from the main page. Well anyway i think ive figured out what was causing my issue at least. All day during fight the game was performing good. Id say great but this is mcoc after all and we can't expect great from kabam. But i digress. So all day all good right then i have some tougher fights coming up in war.So i activated a 20% boost and make my move. The fight begins its drax on a unlockable l1 node!! awesome! !! Easy win with a 5* magik. So it begins and i tried to parry......nothing she just stands there no block and i take a combo but im ok. I tried back off and create distance. ....nope she dashes forward directly into another combo. Im around half health now. I succeed in backing off this time then intercept 1 hit 2 hit 3 hit and go for the l2......Nope no response not only the but i get smashed with a unlockable and am done. But this isn't the first time this has happened. Its actually probably about the 30th time and the it hits me! The boost every fight was perfect until i activated the boost. This must be kabams way of saying those free ones suck buy our AQ quest packs and get stronger ones huh? Well the solution for me i guess is no more boosting in aq/aw cause kabam aint having that ****. They can't letyou clear a entire path without spending units. How would they profit? Lmao Thats some dirty business kabam but i get it. No more boosting.