**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Bought the July 4th deal minutes before expiration and got no bonus items

KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Anybody faced the same issue where you clicked on July 4th deal 5 minutes before it expires and even the money was deducted from my credit card before it expired then you got nothing more than the units and that was after some time...

Contacted the support and they keep telling me I made the purchase on the 5th of July which I didn't!!

Can anyone suggest why would something like this even happen?? And why don't they make sure what offer I chose before applying it ?!

Comments

• Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    Any help here would be highly appreciated...
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, unfortunately, we don't have access to the account information here on the forums that would be needed to look into this. I would recommend continuing to work with our Support Team, as they would be the best equipped to help out with this and would have access to the information needed o look into this.
This discussion has been closed.