**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mystic to take to rank 4

Which of my mystic champs do you think I should focus on taking to rank 4 1st?? All 3 of the champs are unawakened and not of my other high rank champs have any synergy with them. I currently have enough t2 alpha for 2 champs so I am planning to rank corvus to r4 as well.

Which Mystic to take to rank 4 30 votes

Ghost Rider
13%
PrathapMC2707CampynnEtjama 4 votes
Magik
23%
TheManMythLegendErkToxicBladeWakanda4Ever278CtuchikFreeToPlay_21Thoye3 7 votes
Symbiote Supreme
63%
I_ZERO_ILvernon15exc3lCliffordcanCupidshadow_lurker22AhteshamTireck20RishikX_Factor_AgentlukakaNarwhal52xAstoundsAshKetchumTBOSSMeshu43Mr_incredibl3VatrisLucifer1810 19 votes

Comments

• Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    Magik
    I am panning to make AA my 5th r4 after corvus and one of the mystic
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    You won't be disappointed ever with GR.. :)
    Magik

Try to take Ægon or AA instead

That’s true but AG are available through 100% of act 5
    And he gets one crystal in the summoner calandra so he has a good shot at awakening them
    No offense to the OP, but i don't think he is near 100% of act 5
    He can probably do it. Corvus just shreds down almost everything
    He has Hyperion as well who works even unduped pretty well, magik is great for many fights and bosses, havok
    Rank 3/45 is an equivalent to 5/50
    Definitely dont see 100% of act 5 anytime soon. I've finished 5.2 and am just looking to do completion of 5.3 and 5.4
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    Symbiote Supreme
    SS doesn't need be awakened and he will help you alot with buff control, is a strong champ.
    Magik
    zeezee57 said:

How far are you from running Variant 2? I'm waiting on taking Magik to R4 in the hope I'll get a 2015 mystic gem. With 2015 options so limited I'd hate to R4 her then get mystics. I'd think for act 5 exploration Magik will do the most for you. Since you don't have Blade up there shes definitely a superior stand alone option to GR and SS excels more in specific matchups than Magik but over the entirety of Act 5 she's better.

I haven't looked into trying variant 2 yet. I decided to get SS to rank 3 for now and once I get enough mystic catalysts(need 2 more) I'll decide between Magik and SS. GR seems like he needs to be paired with Blade and Starky to be better than the other 2.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme

Try to take Ægon or AA instead

They both need the dupe