**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) a skill champion

I have been racking my brain trying to figure this out, and why he isn't tech or science. His powers are not because of his skills or training, but the spider and/or his suit.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Not about his powers.
    His abilities are more for the skill class than any other class.
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Why korg is in skill
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    binrak said:

Why korg is in skill

If he was cosmic it would be too op
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Because we for some reason need reskins of Spidey for every class for revenue purposes. I'm sure we'll get mutant Spiderman soon and then somehow a mystic version with accompanying crystals to buy.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    The suit didn’t have the abilities, so his abilities were based on base level Spider-Man skills... hence skill. Tons of champs could be put in multiple classes. Blade isn’t just skill... his vampire abilities are part of who he is... doc oc could be tech or science.. goblin could easily be science.. aegon could cosmic I imagine.. end of the day champs often fit multiple classes and they need to balance the classes as well... cough cough mystic is struggling.. thanks for diablo and Maw I guess.😂
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bc it makes kabam feel better releasing a million different versions of the same champ if they're different classes
  • Options
    ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Bear3 said:

The suit didn’t have the abilities, so his abilities were based on base level Spider-Man skills... hence skill. Tons of champs could be put in multiple classes. Blade isn’t just skill... his vampire abilities are part of who he is... doc oc could be tech or science.. goblin could easily be science.. aegon could cosmic I imagine.. end of the day champs often fit multiple classes and they need to balance the classes as well... cough cough mystic is struggling.. thanks for diablo and Maw I guess.😂

Training was not what made him a superhero, it was the spider bite.