**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, can we get more frequent Sentrification?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
Quite a few champs have a good kit but their (de)buffs are so weak, scale so poorly, and/or proc so infrequently that it's like Sentry all over again.

OML is one that needed his awful buffs brought up to usefulness. He already had a good spread of character appropriate abilities, but they need to be stronger to be useful. Not reimagined so the swing and a miss process can start all over again.

Mordo could give Hyperion a run for his money in utility and would be quite popular if his furies weren't so weak and his specials weren't so weak even with 13 of them.

Heimdall has terrible base stats. I assume that's to balance out the fact that he can acquire a small handful of infant strength microbuffs to go along with a True Strike he's too puny to use to good effect. Like giving a baby brass knuckles. Sad that he's more useful when you don't play him.

Can we get more frequent Sentrification of some champs? They don't need superslow reimagining, but their existing stuff needs to be buffed to usefulness.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    OML is getting buffed with Colossus, so you have that. I do agree a lot of champs just need a number boost to be much better (like Groot maybe. A chunky regen and higher damage buffs would be a huge difference).
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Mordo isn’t weak with his furies on. Need to look at the fury mastery to give him the damage he deserved. I usually recommend folks to start use the fury mastery more often as more champions is having fury there and there
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Mordo isn’t weak with his furies on. Need to look at the fury mastery to give him the damage he deserved. I usually recommend folks to start use the fury mastery more often as more champions is having fury there and there

It shouldn't be up to masteries to raise a champ to decency and that's only an 8% bump anyway.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

roberto94 said:

It shouldn't be up to masteries to raise a champ to decency and that's only an 8% bump anyway.
    Up to you in the end of the day. Just saying because Ægon, Drax and so on benefits from it to increase its damage output.