**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How hard is this month's uncollected event quest?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    ddom said:

How is the stealth suit spidey? Any issues/tips for him? I think for Mysterio Ill be fine since I have R4 5 star cap iw and hulk ragnarok as well as 5/50 Hyperion

bait his sp1 and then you expect him to evade, after his evade you can attack him, and start again, bait sp1, wait for his evade, attack.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    Wow, @LeNoirFaineant, you rule … Thanks for chiming in that it is really easy. Really helpful. We all acknowledge that you are superior.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    For mysterio, best if u use someone with poison immunity and armor break. Medusa great. Also use sparky or venom. Just read on his specials so u know when to attack and when to wait. He not too bad.
  • Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    edited July 2019
    This month was the easiest month I can remember this year. For once, there doesn't seem to be a single BS node path and all of the bosses have challenges, but they're fair and have multiple counters. Was actually fun 100% this one!

As for bosses... I have a 3/30 Venom and he was actually able to get a kill on MM and SG, but I primarily Corvus'd them. For SymSpidey, I used a bunch of different options (Corvus, Quake, Hype mostly). Mysterio was easy with Corvus and Medusa. Iceman got a boss kill in almost every chapter, but he's awakened so they start with coldsnap and thus can't evade. He did most of the kills on stealth spidey.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Palistes said:

Wow, @LeNoirFaineant, you rule … Thanks for chiming in that it is really easy. Really helpful. We all acknowledge that you are superior.

Um... I was answering a question. OP asked if this one was hard. I gave my honest opinion. Perhaps you think it would be better if I had lied?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I mean if someone posts that they are struggling and someone else chimes in that it's easy with no advice fair enough. If someone simply asks people how hard something is... perhaps you didn't actually read the OP @Palistes? Either that or you're a troll I guess.
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Surprisingly struggled a bit against Mysterio. Had to use 1 team revive and another single revive on hulk ragnarok. But i think with more practice should be able to clear without revives
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Mighty Charge - 3 is only thing to study
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Ive got a 4star venom at r1 that im probably gonna try and push up to 100% this months event