**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Grinding & hoarding units with a hope... a prayer.... for the arrival of 5* Scarlett Witch

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
There once was a time playing marvel champions brought me genuine excitement. Where each hit delivered a surprise, and I would hold my breath every time I threw a L2.
The Mystic Queen will return (I hope)
#Save4Switch

Comments

• I think part of the reason is because she still hits hard and can help carry even as a 4*. I have mine maxed rank and almost max sig and she is still apart of my main team whether it is questing or war.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Will take a while
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    She probably still would only just be okay to very good against the current end game content. Pre 12.0 SW is a different story but in her current form, I don't think she'd be the champ a lot of people expect
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I am still amazed at how powerful she is even if only a 4* I don't typically use her in quests, but sometimes I am tempted to just because she is so good. Problem is if you get hit a few times in the later content and she would be in trouble
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    If she comes out as a 5 star this game would turn into utter chaos.
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    Her regen and sp2 would be insane. I'm sure that is why we haven't seen her as a 5*. I'm sure she would destroy act 6 The Champion boss
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Been playing since early 2015. Have over 420 champs almost 900k rating. Have still not pulled a 4* SW. It's pretty ridiculous at this point.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I use her in my aq team.. sailed through map 5 on day 5 at around 10k prestige. Now I'm in a semi retired map 3 alliance it's even simpler. 👌