**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else having trouble receiving the password reset email from Kabam?

Is it just my account, or has anyone else been having trouble receiving a password reset email from Kabam? I've tried this about 20 times over the course of about 5 months and have not received any email at all (Not in my spam box or junk folder) (Also have checked and I have not blocked/blacklisted the email which delivers the password reset code anywhere). I recently sent in a ticket to Kabam since I've noticed units missing and strange activity on the account and now I NEED to reset my password. Is it just me, or does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Yeah i have the same issue and kabam is not doing nothing about it
  • @GmanBarca contacting our Support Team was the correct step to take. I hope they have been able to assist you further in updating your account password.

@Skeeterroc - If you've already attempted to change your password in-game and are still unable to do so, please also contact our Support Team. They will be able to provide further assistance with this after verifying your account ownership and information.
This discussion has been closed.