**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Vision: to R5 or not?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
This is a question for people who have OG Vision from the various offers and have ranked him up. I’m considering taking him to R5 to help with Ultron’s Assault chapter 2 (I still don’t have Stark Spidey). He’s at a pretty high sig already so that is covered. If you’ve maxed him already, are you glad you did? Or are the resources better used on others? I think with OG Vision in particular it feels like an actual investment since we had to buy him with units.

OG Vision: to R5 or not? 30 votes

Yes, R5 him
63%
Spity68abiew78Manup456NanoDroidTerraЗАКСОЛИНOsfan8PeterQuillIDogeColinwhitworth69Tony886jass222X_Factor_AgentEtjamaKalantakMother_FlerkenMrChadRico_1ArsozKlashd 19 votes
No, he’s fine at R4
36%
ShrimkinsRaganatorHammerbro_64Masquerade1981SavageYeti2631mrcyrclekubricknolangp87FreeToPlay_21Ctfz35Blue_Eyed_Thing 11 votes

Comments

• AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Yes, that’s what I was thinking. I’m just wondering if he’s worth taking to R5 sooner at the expense of other ostensibly more powerful characters.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No, he’s fine at R4
    He's a great champion, no doubt. But I don't think he's worth rank 5. I'd suggest that unless you REALLY enjoy playing him, you should save your resources.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    No, he’s fine at R4
    Might seem a little hypocritical of me (since my OGV is on r5) but for what you described, I think you're better off keeping him on r4.

First off, I used a r5 gem on mine so it had to be a tech. My tech and my bleed immune roster is still very bad so OGV filled a big need for me on my roster. Since I was using a gem, I was really locked into a place where he was by far the best choice.

Most of all, I really don't like the idea of ranking up people to r5 just to complete a specific piece of content. You're probably better off just saving up some items and units to plow through the content rather than spending precious rank up materials.

Having said all that, I really like my OGV. I have a r5 void so I get a +15% attack synergy and he can keep the enemy from using any specials during a fight with a high enough sig. He doesn't hit hard, but he fills a big need I had on my roster. No regrets.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    He’s supposedly getting a pretty decent synergy with the “upcoming” warlock so maybe that could sway some cotes