**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Carnage rank up?

nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

5* Carnage rank up? 38 votes

Rank him up, pro prestige
10%
M3chayoshiNinjAlanYellsomeNitrocurse 4 votes
Rank him up, he'll be buffed eventually
5%
LodeexeTheMageHunter 2 votes
Save your cats for someone useful
84%
Stara99NevvBNo_More_HeroesWhododo872SnakeEyes69JOHNOSA1995RafitasDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabNoob_2yrsA_Noob_Is1Animejay70TillerTheKillerRaganatorSlux83Spity68Hell_GoliathPrimmer79wSWeaponXMaskguyOriginal 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I wanna believe that he'll be fixed... but I'm not that lucky...
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    To what rank? Mine is r3, was gonna r4 but got mutant awakening so Cable (or hopefully Iceman) will go up instead.
  • Options
    My 5 star carnage is r3 and lvl 20 sig. I'm 1 cosmic away from being able to r4 but it feels like a waste of t2alphas and t4cc
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    It is!
  • Options
    Have you done a path of LoL? Who are your other r4s? Is your ally highly AQ competitive?
  • Options
    I haven't attempted a lol path yet. Carnage is my only awakened 5 star out of 13 due to the free ag some players got post 12 fiasco
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Too late to get my ag back. :( just feels like maybe if he was my only r4 5 star maybe hed be so far ahead of my other characters he might be usable.
  • Options
    I wouldn't make him the first one. Rank a champ that can help in LoL, which he can't. He could be 2nd or 3rd, but you need more out of your first one.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    neb, just do me a favor.....rank him up and then please use him as the war boss if you ever face us. It is nice to get a cake walk boss every so often.
  • Options
    RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Don't, just use if they CONFIRM a great update on him.
    Wasted TC4 Cosmics and Alpha2 :(