**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If Groot is buffed...

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra I seriously request you that if in case groot is ever buffed please try and see if you can change his animations. Groot is my most favourite Marvel character and the current animations look horrible and is very slow.

There could be many interesting stuff done with his tree structure and how he fights. So if it is possible and he is getting buffed please try and make it happen

Comments

• Options
    NoobsofdotaNoobsofdota Posts: 17
    I was talking about basic attack animations. Medium light heavys.

And i didn't know this. Although I've been in the game a year this is my 1st post on firums ever. Sorry about it.
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

I think colossus gets new animations for his specials, so if they're ever going to buff or rather rework him the same way, he should definitely get some new animations, but probably not a complete overhaul.

On a side note:
    Tagging mods is against the forum rules. But more importantly than that, it's really impolite. It's essentially like snapping your fingers for a waiter lol.

That’s good info thanks for the side note
    New animations would be cool
    I’m sick of seeing his special 3
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    The mediums, especially the final medium, are really clunky. He desperately needs a rework.