**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldpool’s Gold Rush- Sunday Event

Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
How about a Gold Event Sundays hosted by Goldpool where you can earn Goldpool crystals. I would certainly grind that every Sunday! We need a regular gold event in this game badly. Sunday is boring in this game. They have a perfect opportunity for it. So why not let Goldpool shine on Sundays!?!

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Wayyy too many generous chances to get a Goldpool every week.

Maybe just a Arena where all milestone rewards give Gold and the final milestone gives a couple Goldpool Crystals.

I disagree. Just because uncollected arena crystals are available almost limitlessly doesn’t mean that everyone has a 5* punisher.

However, no one will spend units on something they can consistently get every week. That’s why we don’t really get t4b offers anymore. The cash value has plummeted with the introduction of the glory store.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★

Wayyy too many generous chances to get a Goldpool every week.

Maybe just a Arena where all milestone rewards give Gold and the final milestone gives a couple Goldpool Crystals.

As someone who has literally spent thousands of Units on that elusive little bugger, I would have to say I disagree that it's generous chances. Lol. I've tried every single time the Crystals have run, plus 3 Arenas, and come up bupkis.
    Yeah, RNG.

It depends on how many Pools Golden Crystals would be given out each Sunday-- think about it, every Sunday. Thats a lot of extra chances.
    A couple each Sunday would be pretty reasonable. Mind you, I have a different view on the Gold Arena idea. Just registering on Pool's Gold Crystals.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Sunday arena for gold....
    10 milestones up to 3m points; use of all rarity champs 1* to 6*. Each milestone = 100k gold and nothing else. So even those newbies can get a nice chunk of gold for rank ups. And those with a large roster can bang out the 3m points easily for a cool million
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I dont see a reason to change gold availability. People who arena have gold. People who dont dont have gold.

A gold arena kinda defeats it's own purpose as the grinders dont need it and the non grinders wont grind

When you say grinders you mean who? I don’t “grind” arenas. I easily obtain all the milestones in the feature arena. But personal time limits me on the rest of the arenas. While out of gold and large donations to the ally for map 7. I won’t get into the merits of rank ups and the usage of gold. But having more options for gold isn’t the worse. Again I’m not a grinder, but complete milestones, and would do this arena every Sunday.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I can see both sides. I have a lot of gold but it’s not a blessing, it’s because I haven’t ranked a champ since early May lol.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I dont see a reason to change gold availability. People who arena have gold. People who dont dont have gold.

A gold arena kinda defeats it's own purpose as the grinders dont need it and the non grinders wont grind

I'd have to disagree with this. I hate grinding arena, however, if there was a Sunday gold arena I would definitely run it for some easy gold.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

So y'all gonna spam disagree and not say why? Cool!

Bruh
    I argued and got told to do just that
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

and you could continue grinding arena for more gold as rank ups get more expensive
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

and you could continue grinding arena for more gold as rank ups get more expensive
    I had a net gain of 4.6m gold the last month I tracked it with donating 1.1m total gold that month.

Sorry my other resources just dont keep up with the gold
    How much do you grind arena per day though