**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just completed 6.2 and.....

mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★

This is what I got from the 3 cavalier crystals you get (never opened any before), think I’m going to quit while I’m ahead

Comments

• mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

Man the ultron and 6 star dh is pretty worth it for the efforts you have put.

Really wasn’t bad at all, had the right champs to do it. Still have 20% revives in my stash left, used a few on Sinister and a few 40% and potions on the champ until I stopped choking on his last 10% lol
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Nice pulls, I got lame 3* on mine after I made my run
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    My first and only 10 featured cav crystals produced two 6s. Wasp and Phoenix.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    mmmbanyas said:

This is what I got from the 3 cavalier crystals you get (never opened any before), think I’m going to quit while I’m ahead

Did u buy cavalier similar to fgmc?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    That’s nice. I just got 3* to be expected.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I just completed 6.1 yesterday and decided to get 5 cavalier crystals for the fun of it. I got 4 x 3* champs and a 5* Hyperion - first time pull. I was pretty pleased with what I got, I would be ecstatic with your pulls!!
    Congrats mate.
    Thanks guys!

Yeah quit now
    Don’t get into gambling with them
    Trust me it ruins lives

I say I won’t now but I know I’ll never be able to resist down the road lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Congrats, in the 8 I got in exploring 6.2 I got 5 3 stars 2 4 stars and a 5* dorm double dupe
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Any advice from the teams you used?

Dr. Zola
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nice man! I got 2 3 stars and a 4 from 6.2 first run lol.

@DrZola best champ to use if you don’t have sym supreme is she hulk. She does wooorrrkkkk
    edited July 2019
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

@DrZola

I used the same team for each chapter, 5*R5 Blade / 5*R5 Stark Spidey / 5*R5 CAPIW / 5*R5 Hyperion / 5*R4 Ghost Rider

CAPIW was the MVP for me, I have him at sig 200 so he has 100% armor break, petrify, debuff shrug with that lineup.

Boss wise... Solo’d Sym with CAP / chipped Sinister down with Hyperion and sp1 spam, used 20% revives from last month event / Omega Red I literally got to him using just CAPIW on the one path so I had all my champs full health and got him down with a combo of 3 of them / Kingpin solo’d with Stark Spidey / Mordo is tricky but Blade synergy and a combo of CAP, Stark got him down I maybe used 2-3 20% revives / Champion I used CAPIW fully healed and boosted so he could survive the blocked sp1’s...I messed up about 3x but got him down just took some getting used too. Really was not as bad as I thought I did it all with what was in my stash and still have revives left over.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    mmmbanyas said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

@DrZola

I used the same team for each chapter, 5*R5 Blade / 5*R5 Stark Spidey / 5*R5 CAPIW / 5*R5 Hyperion / 5*R4 Ghost Rider

CAPIW was the MVP for me, I have him at sig 200 so he has 100% armor break, petrify, debuff shrug with that lineup.

Boss wise... Solo’d Sym with CAP / chipped Sinister down with Hyperion and sp1 spam, used 20% revives from last month event / Omega Red I literally got to him using just CAPIW on the one path so I had all my champs full health and got him down with a combo of 3 of them / Kingpin solo’d with Stark Spidey / Mordo is tricky but Blade synergy and a combo of CAP, Stark got him down I maybe used 2-3 20% revives / Champion I used CAPIW fully healed and boosted so he could survive the blocked sp1’s...I messed up about 3x but got him down just took some getting used too. Really was not as bad as I thought I did it all with what was in my stash and still have revives left over.
    Nice recap...thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    You didn’t get all 3*, hush.