**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool X force with deep wound

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Deadpool X force make opponent bleed on every hit and deep wound at max take down additional 1%health on every inflicted bleed if health is more than opponent.
So my question is if manage to maintain my health more than opponent will I be able to takedown lol red hulk in 100 hits?
I hope you will understand what I am asking and saying .

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    More health points than the enemy, not more percentage of HP.
    So if you use a 15k HP Deadpool against Red Hulk, you need him to be under 15k HP in order for deep wounds to cause the additional damage
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Deadpool X force make opponent bleed on every hit and deep wound at max take down additional 1%health on every inflicted bleed if health is more than opponent.
    So my question is if manage to maintain my health more than opponent will I be able to takedown lol red hulk in 100 hits?
    I hope you will understand what I am asking and saying .

I understand but I don't think your DPXF will start with more health than the Rulk to make it only 100 hits. I believe it would take more.
  • Options

So if you use a 15k HP Deadpool against Red Hulk, you need him to be under 15k HP in order for deep wounds to cause the additional damage

This is so disappointing .I thought to unlock deep wound but it's not so good .
    I have only 2 bleed champ (killmonger and domino ) .
    Assassin is more good . Right ?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Deep wounds is a good mastery to have if you have a lot of champions, and rely mostly on someone with bleed abilities.
    But if you are still a beginner, then you can focus on other things for now. You can go ahead and unlock assassin, one level shouldbe enough for now
  • Options

Deep wounds is a good mastery to have if you have a lot of champions, and rely mostly on someone with bleed abilities.
    But if you are still a beginner, then you can focus on other things for now. You can go ahead and unlock assassin, one level shouldbe enough for now

Not a beginner just a average player who barely become uncollected got fascinated seeing suicide masteries and unlocked them and then feel regrets and cannot go past chapter 2 of uncollected EQ 😞.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    DPXF needs the Loki Synergy that makes it count as you Always having more Health than the opponent... Then he'd wreck All Champions that can take Bleed Damage...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

DPXF needs the Loki Synergy that makes it count as you Always having more Health than the opponent... Then he'd wreck All Champions that can take Bleed Damage...

If he ever get that I’m thinking many wil be happy to get him as a 6 star and ofcasse dups
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

This is so disappointing .I thought to unlock deep wound but it's not so good .
    I have only 2 bleed champ (killmonger and domino ) .
    Assassin is more good . Right ?
    Assassin's only needs 1 Rank, even with just Killmonger and Domino Deep Wounds is very much worth it. KM usually can have more Health that average opponents because of that high armor, and having that very common Bleed means you could chop off a bunch of Health with Deep Wounds.