Is Spider-Man the greatest super hero

DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 294
edited July 10 in General Discussion
Do u agree with Kevin Feige that Spider man is the biggest superhero
"Spider-Man is the biggest Marvel character. He is the jewel in the crown. Such an amazing icon. He's a very different kind of hero because he is, quite simply, the greatest superhero of all-time."

Is Spider-Man the greatest super hero 40 votes

Yes
55%
LeNoirFaineantSecondSkrillerphillgreenHammerbro_64ErkOzFearUsBeardedStarlordSkyBlueGamingPrathapspaceoctopusFhfjghhggggjfhfjgZipioFF10EtjamaFlintTheSavageSquishyjrThe_4THAaronc94MassapealOneAboveAll13Dretlle 22 votes
No, who(including dc)
45%
TerraSundance_2099IDogeJackbrooks2580KillSwitchCh1efstershadow_lurker22Maldroit2Sheer_ColdAmazingDeadpoolBlackJ4zzNeotwismAdarsh99Mr_EArsozThe_Watchergp87UmbertoDelRio 18 votes

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    No, who(including dc)
    He is no doubt the most popular Marvel hero and I like him but there are many hero's I think are better.
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 1,364 ★★★
    No, who(including dc)
    I love spider-man. But the reasoning in that statement is just completely atrocious.

"Spider-man is the greatest super hero, because he is a very differenr kind of hero, because he is the greatest super hero."

What...?

I'd say all things considered batman or moon knight would be better candidates for that spot, solely because of the magic some authors created with those characters. Just my opinion, though.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 294
    Yes

I love spider-man. But the reasoning in that statement is just completely atrocious.

"Spider-man is the greatest super hero, because he is a very differenr kind of hero, because he is the greatest super hero."

What...?

I'd say all things considered batman or moon knight would be better candidates for that spot, solely because of the magic some authors created with those characters. Just my opinion, though.

Just letting u know Kevin Feige said that not me
    Don’t know if u knew that or not
    No, who(including dc)
    Djkrdjj said:

What...?

Yes...? I generally read the stuff I'm commenting on.

That's why I said "the reasoning in that statement" not "your reasoning".
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 947 ★★★
    Good and original hero design as for abilities, power origins and image, but terrible arc and personality. Imo Spider-Man: Far From Good
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 557 ★★
    No, who(including dc)
    I think that the kamen riders are better than spider man.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★
    Yes
    I just connect with him moreso than other heroes, having been a nerd in high school myself. As opposed to heroes who mostly only struggle against villains, Spidy has real life problems, like supporting his Aunt, recording himself for money, keeping his grades up, dealing with Flash, relationships etc etc and then hero work and keeping his identity safe. It’s more inspiring to see the struggle of real life than some rich guy losing his parents and now he hates bad guys.

For me he is the best superhero.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 206
    Yes
    Great influence - Yes
    Great power comes with great responsibility - don't know if any other superhero has that kind of line

Popular - Yes., There's a reason why he's the only Marvel character on par with Batman/Superman in popularity

Powerful - that's a no anyways...

Yes

Djkrdjj said:

What...?

Just making sure
    No, who(including dc)
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

What...?

Just making sure
    Sure of what lol? It practically doesn't even matter who's quote that is, that circular reasoning is silly nonetheless.

Seems like you liked it, though?
    edited July 10
    Yes

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

What...?

Just making sure
    Sure of what lol? It practically doesn't even matter who's quote that is, that circular reasoning is silly nonetheless.

Seems like you liked it, though?
    Spider man and Batman were the two superhero’s I grew up with
    Seemed kinda nice to have an official statement by the Marvel guy saying Spidermans like the king of Marvel