**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Ronin?

So I saved up for a featured 5* hoping for Namor, Cull or the Human torch but I got the hoodie wearing ninja.

How good is he? I didn’t found any endgame content videos with him.

Also I have a skill awakening gem, would he be worth it?

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Cant comment on his damage becuz I don’t have him
    only know his animations are freakin sweet
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I have Ronin as a 5/50. He is alo5 of fun to play. He has sweet animations and puts up decent damage. I'd be happy getting him as a 5*. I wouldn't use a gem on him right now. Play with him for a week or so and see how u like him. Then decide if he is worth a gem to you.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    He is pretty good at bleed and evade.. Play him for some time and than decide to use gem. He definitely worth rank up.
  • ErkErk Posts: 15
    He's an overall decent champion. He has good bleeds and at times he can put up some good numbers. But the one thing hes lacking the most of is utility. He is a fun champion to play but has a specific play style and needs to be set up differently than other champs. He doesnt necessarily need to be awakened to be good, your better off saving that skill gem for better or future skill champs. He is mostly a questing champ or a character to play around with, he would probably be alright in aq but aw it will be risky and probably not worth it to give deaths. Overall he is definitely a good pull and you shouldnt be mad, congrats!