An Invisibility Buff for Miles Morales

Maybe this is a dumb thing to post about, someone's already posted it, or nobody wants this, but I was using Miles Morales the other day (not sure why), and I remembered he had the ability to turn invisible. So I thought, why doesn't Miles have this here? Maybe it's just the same thing as his Evade buff, but I don't know, maybe he could use it?

An Invisibility Buff for Miles Morales 9 votes

Yes, Miles should have Invisibility.
88%
WerewrymCranky_TrumpTheSpicyKnightSquishyjrThe_4THTrupac69ChubsWhiteDjkrdjjAkksim 8 votes
No, it wouldn't make a difference.
11%
Terra 1 vote

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 294
    edited July 11
    Yes, Miles should have Invisibility.

Maybe this is a dumb thing to post about, someone's already posted it, or nobody wants this, but I was using Miles Morales the other day (not sure why), and I remembered he had the ability to turn invisible. So I thought, why doesn't Miles have this here? Maybe it's just the same thing as his Evade buff, but I don't know, maybe he could use it?

The evade is his spidey sense
    He could use invisibility. Maybe like with invisible woman it gives him mega crit. And then on change him so his venom blasts also activate on crits. Make him so with the class based debuff the venom blast also gives a shock or a burst of damage based on how many rebuffs the opponent has?